Chapter Fifteen- Hands Full of Glass

Rey cried herself to sleep that night , knowing she had hurt him . But him saying "I hate you Rey Solo" broke her heart the most.

She just wanted to sit him down and tell him that she did love him , and that she was sorry for everything.

Rey woke up with a dry mouth and a red face . She threw on her robe and then ran down the hall to the dining hall. She really wanted to see Ben at breakfast and hopefully smooth everything over .

She slammed opened the doors to see Ben sitting down reading a newspaper and had s cup of coffee. He looked up and saw her . Rey's hair was a mess , her eyes were puffy and her nose was red . Her robe was loose and falling off her shoulder . He put down his coffee and walked over to her .

Her heart was beating , was he gonna kiss her . He simply walked past her without saying a word . Rey stood there , having her heart break more than she thought would be possible.

Rey fell on her knees and began to cry harder, knocking over the wine glasses near by . Her chest was heavy and her mind was spinning , she just wanted Ben back.

"Rey ? Honey what's wrong?" Leia asked running to her from the other door .

Rey looked up at her in tears and Leia hugged her quickly "shhh..." Leia grabbed Rey's hand and saw that there was blood and shards of glass in them. "Let's get you to the doctor " she said helping Rey up.

Rey cried the whole way there "shh" Leia tried to calm her down.

Rey was put in a hospital gown and then a bed. A nurse came by to clean out her hands and knees that were glass filled and had blood that went to her ankles .

"Rey , what's wrong ? Why were you crying ?" Leia asked sitting die next to her.

"I told Ben about our plan ... Because I was gonna tell him that I faked loving him but now I really loved him... I never got to telling him ... He yelled and screamed ... He said he hated me and then stormed off" Rey cried .

Leia sighed and rubbed her back.
"This morning I went to the dinning room to see him ... And well he saw me and just walked past me ... I fell because I was dizzy and hurting" Rey said .

"Mrs. Solo ?" The doctor asked . Both Rey and Leia looked up , Leia had taken back Solo after Han's death .

"Rey Solo ?" And Leia left the room hugging Rey .

"Yes ?"  She asked .

"We need to stitch up your hand ... Would you like us to call Mr. Solo ?"
Rey nodded quickly and he walked off to another room.

Rey really hoped he would come and hold her , tell her he forgave her and that everything would be okay and that he loved her .

"Mrs. Solo ... I'm sorry ... He's unavailable right now ... "

"Oh ... That's okay" she said and he began to do her hair.

•[•]•

Rey walked out and Leia was sitting there . "You all better ? At least your hands ?" She asked .

"Yeah ... Can we go talk ?" She asked . Leia nodded and they walked to Leia's room.

"I feel so sick... I'm so upset and I miss him-" Rey said sitting down on the couch .

"I know ..."

"Leia ... The doctor asked if I wanted him to call in Ben and have him come in... I did and he said Ben was unavailable.. And it's not like he is ! Ben didn't even wanna see me when I was in the hospital !" Rey yelled .

"Honey ... He's hurt ... But he is a dumbass ...-"

"Leia ... I'm gonna tell you something ... And you can't tell Ben ... I need to tell him but I'm telling you -"

"Rey are you sick ?"

"No ... Leia ... I'm pregnant"