Chapter Eleven- Poe , Leia, BB-8, and Finn

They had landed in Tatooine . People where setting up for the wedding and their new home was built.

Kylo gave Rey her own room until the wedding , just incase anything happened .

Rey didn't have much to do other than pace . Was bringing him back to the light all worth this ? What if he only comes back to the light because of her loving him , would she have to keep up this lie forever ?

"Rey ?" She turned around and saw him standing in the doorway of her room.

"Kylo" she smiled and walked over to him.

"What's troubling you dear ?" He asked .

"Just some pre-wedding jitters ... That's all" she said squeezing his hand .

"Well I have something that might make it better "

"What ?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Even though you're mad at her you may want to see her and the rest of them ... Come follow me " she did just so and followed him down the stairs to some living room of sorts .

He opened the door. Inside was Leia , Poe , BB-8 and Finn. She had a giant smile on her face . "I'll leave you to catch up ... Bye dear" he said and bent down a tad . Rey pressed her lips against his and she would feel him smirk. "Bye" and he walked out.

Rey closed the door and ran to Leia to hug her. "I've missed you " Rey said .

"Oh I've missed you too... But from what I've seen you're doing excellent on this mission sweetheart " Leia said playing with the braid the was on Rey's shoulder .

Rey smiled at her then hugged Poe . "How are you ?" She asked .

"Better now that I know you're alive" Poe smiled at hugged her back.

Rey then hugged BB-8 "the droid gets a hug before me ?!" Finn said .

Rey ran over to him to hug her. When she did she could feel him wrap his hands around her waist tighter than before . She pulled away feeling disloyal to Kylo .

"You're weddings tomorrow isn't it?" Leia asked sensing their was some tension.

"Yeah ... They're make this huge deal out of it... Kylo and I -"

"Kylo and I ? Not Kylo Ren ?" Finn asked .

"Yes , Kylo and I just wanted it simple but the more people the galactic council invites the bigger it gets "

"Well , we're all invited right ?" Poe asked .

"Of course! He said anything that makes me happy and you al make me happy" Rey said sitting down on a chair crossing her legs like a lady .

"Since when did you wear dresses ?" Finn asked as they all sat down .

"Kylo had these made for me ... So I wear them..." Rey said .

"And what happened to the three buns ?" Poe asked .

"Oh ... It's just simpler to braid my hair , especially with all the wedding planning and planet hunting we've been doing "

"Planet hunting ? Why ?" Poe asked .

"Oh , well the galactic council told us to pick a planet to live on , somewhere we could rule the Galaxy from and where we could raise children -"

"Children ?! How many children ?!" Finn asked gritting his teeth .

"Well ... I want two or three but Kylo wants six or seven... I told him well just have to wait and see "

"You're willing to have seven or more children with Kylo Ren ? The monster that tried to kill all of us and who killed his own father ?!" Finn yelled .

"He's changed ! And I'm just trying to stay true to my mission !" Rey said .

"There's a difference between staying true to a mission and sleeping around!"

Leia shook her head and grabbed Poe's arm "we're gonna leave you two some space ... Come on BB-8" Leia said and they all left but Finn.

"Sleeping around ?! I'm not sleeping around if he's my husband !" Rey shouted .

"You can't really call him that ! You have a mission ! To get him get him to the light side not make a million children !"

"Finn , if having children with him makes him join the light side then I will!"

"No , you are creating more Devil spawn ! It's sick !"Finn yelled at her .

"I'm having children , and I didn't even say I would ! And how is it sick that in sleeping with my husband ?!" Rey yelled .

"First off he's not your husband yet ! Second of all what about us Rey ?"

"What about us Finn ?!"

"Do you really wanna throw everything we have for some monster ? For someone who you don't even know ?! Someone who killed his father ?!"

"Finn ! We were never boyfriend and girlfriend! We have kissed maybe twice !"

"You said you love me !"

"I said it because you said it first !" Rey shouted .

"You don't say you love someone unless you mean it !" He yelled .

"Fine I won't ! I won't tell you I love you!"

"But you will have children with that monster ?!"

"He is not a monster ! He is going to be my husband !"

"Rey do you not realize you will be sleeping in the same bed as that monster !"

"He will be my husband !" She yelled .

"You will be fucking that monster and creating children!" He yelled .

Rey slapped him across the face "don't you ever call him him a monster again !" And she walked out.