Chapter Sixteen- You Can't Just Get Up and Leave Me !

"You're pregnant?" Leia asked .

"They told me while stitching me up ... The doctor ran my blood to see if anything got into my blood stream and they told me I was pregnant... I don't know how I'm gonna tell Ben-"

"Sit him down and tell him " Leia said .

"I can't do that... He'll say I'm lying !" Rey sighed .

"What if you throw like a dinner party and then tell everyone there ? That way he'd have to keep his reaction calmed ?"

"That might work... I'll think about it but I really need to rest ... And maybe Ben's in our room ... I'll see you later" Rey hugged Leia and walked out .

She walked down the hall with a new feeling over her. She wanted this to get her back Ben .

Rey opened the doors to their room and saw Ben packing a bag . "Ben ! You're here -"

And he turned away and added more clothes from the dresser to his suitcase . "Ben what's going on ?"

"I'm going to Hoth for a while ... Uncle Luke wants to spend some time with me ... I'm leaving in 15 minutes  "

"How long are you gonna be ?" She asked worriedly .

"Eight nine  -"

"Weeks ?"

"Months" Ben replied coldly.

"You can't leave me for nine months Ben -"

"Well you were able to lie to me for one so I don't see how hard it will be ... "

"Ben you can just get up and leave me ! What about the galactic council?"

"They'll be talking with me there -"

"But what about me ?" Rey said grabbing his arm .

"I don't really think I need to be with you ... I suppose you'll just lie to me the whole damn time" Ben said shaking her off .

"Ben you didn't even let me finish !"

"There's nothing more that you can say ... The only way I'd stop hating you is if you were Obie Wan Kenobi himself and you're not ! Your his silly little granddaughter who doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut" he snapped .

"Ben -"

"I fell for some juvenile little 19 year old who claimed she wanted to be with me ... I've never felt more stupid in my life !" He said slamming the dresser door shut.

"Ben pleas-"

"I'm 30 years old and I can't even tell when someone is lying ... You're a little girl Rey .. Go home ... Oh wait, you don't have one" he said and walked to the bathroom.

"I may not have living breathing relatives or a place I grew up with photos of me on the walls and my growth chart in the doorway but the only way I could be home is if I was with you !" Rey said .

"With me ?! What another lie they told you to say ? I'm surprised you stuck out this long ... May I say Rey quite an impressive performance.. Brava " he said sarcastically as he grabbed another bag down.

"I'm not putting on some funny little act Ben Solo !" And she put her hands on her hips , tapping her foot.

"Rey why don't you both do us a favor and go back to your little ex-stormtrooper boyfriend " he said .

"Ben Solo ! I'm not some child ! You don't need to treat or talk to me like I am one ! I'm not some monster!"

"Oh so then I'm a monster ? Of course because every monster builds you a home , and kills people who've hurt you , and fights for you and plans a large extravagant wedding for you or has his own mother whole clearly loves you like her own live with them because it make you happy !"

"I never said you were a monster -"

"That's a lie and we both know it Rey"

"Why can't you just listen to someone else for a minute! Yes I lied but I've seen the error of my ways -"

"No you're just trying to keep me on the light side so you don't ruin your damned mission !"

"Ben why don't you just stop and listen to me ! I'm your wife and we need to work this out -"

"No Rey ... A real wife wouldn't have lied to their husband " he said taking his ring off and placing it on her nightstand .

"Ben please -" and he walked out with his bags .