"You're staying and I'm paying. I like talking to you, and I really don't want to eat alone." he chuckled a little.

"Are you sure? I'll pay you back the next time we see each other."

"No need, it's all on me. What do you want? This place will literally cook you anything you ask for. It's actually pretty cool."

You ordered your favorite food while Sam ordered his. About fifteen minutes later you guys ate and talked some more.

"Thank you so much for lunch. It was nice meeting you and having someone new to talk with," you told Sam as you stood up.

"Of course, we should do this again sometime." he smiled.

You nodded your head and walked over to him.

"I have to get going, but I'll see you again?" you asked.

"Yeah, here, let me walk you to you car," he offered.

"No, you don't need to do that. I'm parked right across the street," you denied his polite offer.

"Come on, you can show me which one is yours." Sam put his arm around your shoulder and started to walk. You moved a little but then just let his arm rest there.

You guys walked across the street to your silver Audi. He looked at your car, surprised.

"Shit, I should've told you to go get your wallet so you could pay," he joked.

You laughed a little and then said, "I'll pay next time. It's not my money that bought me this car though, it's my fathers. He sends me money every month. I don't really know the reason why, but he does. So, while I'm paying for everything in my apartment, he's paying for this car and my groceries."

"Oh, I understand that." Sam nodded.

"Yeah," you started and shook your head a little bit, hesitating. "Would you want to come back to my place?"

"Yeah, that'd be great." he smiled.

"Do you want to drive over there with me or separately?" you asked.

"Together's fine." Sam walked over to the other side of your car. You unlocked it and got in.

"I don't live too far. My apartment is actually really close to here," you said as you carefully pulled out of your parking spot because you were parallel parked.

Sam nodded and then touched some buttons on your radio. Afraid of him hearing what you actually listen to, you turned it off.

"Hey, hey, hey, (y/n), what was that about?" Sam asked.

"You wouldn't like the music I listen to," you said.

"You never know, let me hear some of it." Sam smiled.

You nodded and moved your hand away from the radio.

Sam flipped through a couple of songs before coming to one that actually satisfied him. It was One Thing by Kevin Gates.

Oh my gosh. He's going to think I'm crazy for listening to this stuff. I'm a girl that looks like she'd listen to anything but rap. I look like I listen to pop or R&B, what the fuck, you thought to yourself.

"You didn't think I'd like this?" he asked, surprised.

"Well, not that you wouldn't like it, but that you'd think I'm weird for listening to it. I'm a girl and all, and guys just usually don't think it's attractive that I listen to this type of music," you explained.

"I fucking think it's sexy. Give me a girl that raps all my favorite music and enjoys it. We would be able to jam out in the car 24/7," Sam laughed.

You chuckled a little and pulled up into your garage. You parked and got out, with Sam right behind you. You unlocked and walked into your apartment.

"Woah, this is nice," Sam said as he walked in.

"Eh."

"It's huge for an apartment. This is more like a condo. You have everything in here," he said as he walked around your apartment.

He walked around the kitchen island and bumped right into you, chest to chest. He looked down at you and smiled. He bent down and smashed his lips to yours. You kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck. He picked you up and set you on the counter.

You wrapped your legs around him and kept kissing. Sam then picked you up again and found his way to your room. When he reached your bed, he set you down and got on top of you. He started to kiss you more and more. You wrapped your legs around his back and kissed back.

Soon enough, both of your guys clothes came off. He traced every part of your body and kissed everywhere. You were taken by surprise that he did such a committed act when you guys had just met.

You didn't care though, you enjoyed it. You were kinda surprised with yourself too. This was only the second time you've had sex. Your first time was with someone you thought loved you, but he left after he got what most guys want. You didn't let that stop you from having sex with Sam, because you liked it.

* * *

After about and hour, you and Sam were still tangled together in your bed, under the sheets. He traced your arm up and down, then kissed your forehead.

You looked up at him and asked, "What does this mean?" Even though you knew it was probably a one time thing. That's how it was in the world of guys. All of them have one thing in common, they want sex. Well, they all also have dicks.

"I don't know. All I know is that I enjoyed that, and you. I like you. I want to get to know you more. Is that okay?" he asked.

Astonished, you said, "Yeah, that'd be great."

"Good." Sam smiled and kissed you.

You laid your head on his chest. You and Sam spent the rest of the day learning more about each other and talking about various things.

Who would've thought that I would've met a great guy through my friend who was on a date with him?