.20. strawberry

I shoved another one of James' fries into my mouth, nodding.

"Yeah, I was in a band before! Why don't you believe me?" I chuckled, looking at Aron.

"I don't know, I can't picture it." Aron said between bites.

"I had super long hair like this," I swooped my hands down my forehead to imitate my old hairstyle. "It was terrible. I looked like an emo teenager full of angst."

James laughed. "I need to see a picture of this."

The others at the table agreed.

"Oh no. Seriously?"

He nodded.

I sighed, taking out my phone and scrolling through my old saved pictures. "Don't break up with me because of this, James." I joked, showing him my phone.

I pointed to myself on the left

I pointed to myself on the left. James leaned forward from his place across the table, squinting his eyes. He wheezed, leaning back in his chair.

"What the fuck?!" He laughed, grabbing my phone and showing everyone else.

"Don't tell me you never had a long hair phase! Your hair is long now!" I defended.

"Yeah but that's different. He doesn't have the whole emo bang swoop going on." Trevor added. "Same with Joe."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. You guys are assholes."

"You should totally grow it out like that again." James joked, inspecting the photo.

I snatched my phone back, putting it into my pocket. "I will for a million dollars."

"That's it? Okay." James pulled out his wallet, opening it and glaring inside. "Shit, looks like I left my millos in my other wallet. Maybe some other time."

I rolled my eyes. I felt a foot on my knee and furrowed my brows, looking under the table before noticing James smirking at me. He placed his finger to his lips.

"So do you guys still wanna hang after this or go home?" James started a conversation, trailing his foot towards my inner thigh.

"I don't know, it's up to you guys." Trevor shrugged.

"We could all go to-"

"No, l-let's just go home." I cut Joe off as James' foot brushed over my member. I cleared my throat, staring down at my nearly empty plate. "My stomach hurts, I think I ate too much." I quickly made my excuse.

"Keys." I demanded, holding my hand out to James as Aron got our bill. I grabbed them the second I saw them, standing up and pulling $30 out of my wallet, setting it on the table.

"Alright, nice meeting you, Trevor. I had fun today, guys. Let's do this again sometime. I gotta get home." I said, pushing in my chair and making my way out to James' car. I got into the drivers seat, impatiently tapping my foot. He's purposely taking his time, and the problem in my pants isn't going away. Finally I saw him at the door, saying his goodbyes. I started the car, and the second he was in and shut the door I was off.

"Wow, a little impatient aren't we?" He teased.

"Don't talk." I huffed.

The ride home was silent, and I was thankful to finally see those damn apartment buildings. I parked, exited the car and handed Jamed his keys back. I left without him and waited in front of his door. His mattress was softer.

I think he thought I was mad at him by the way he sheepishly unlocked his door, following me inside.

I was about to say something until he placed his plush lips to mine, catching me by surprise. I stared at his closed lids and relaxed eyebrows, allowing my eyelids to flutter shut. Our lips calmly moved in sync with each other as he gently pushed my back against the wall. His tounge slightly glided across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I decided to tease and keep my lips closed as to not give him what he wants. He huffed out a breath, quickly grazing his hips against my crotch. I took a quick inhale, the distraction parting my lips as his tounge entered my mouth. We fought for dominance, him barley coming out on top. He explored my mouth, leaving nothing untouched.

I decided to switch it up, turning us around and now pushing him against the wall, slightly rougher than how he was with me. Our lips never disconnected, and I trailed my hands to his hips, sliding them under his shirt as I traced my fingers up and down his sides. I felt him smirk as he gripped my ass, pulling me closer and grinding himself against me. We both slipped out a moan, and James swept me off my feet. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me up against the wall. I disconnected our lips to quickly throw my shirt off. He slid his shoes off and I kicked mine off as he carried me to his bedroom. He shut the door, throwing me on his bed. I slid my pants off before he crawled on top of me, trailing his kisses from my lips to down my chest. His butterfly kisses continued to my stomach as he lightly traced my tattoos with his finger.

"James.." I breathed out as he slipped his fingers at the sides of my boxers, slowly sliding them down. My length sprung out, causing James to lick his lips. He placed his wet lips at the tip, delicately moving his fingers up and down my shaft.

"Fuck.. asshole.. stop being so soft.." I huffed. James smirked, twirling his tongue around. He paused to wet his fingers, then continued. He traced a finger around my hole, sliding it in as he took more of my length.

"Ah.." I gripped onto the bed sheets as he moved his finger around, quickly adding in another. "Come on, just do it." I mumbled impatiently, shifting on the bed.

"Okay, okay." He chuckled, sliding his fingers out of me and shuffling in the bedside drawer. He opened the bottle and I immediately smelled it.

"Strawberry? Really?" I teased.

"Shut up." He blushed, squirting the lube onto his hand, stroking it onto his member. He tossed the bottle, crawling on top of me. "Okay, ready?" He asked.

I nodded. He rubbed himself against me before prodding at my hole. Slowly, he began to insert his length into me. I breathed heavily, clenching my teeth. James held my hands at the sides of my face, gently kissing me as he went on. Finally, he was fully in.

"Okay.. Tell me when to move.." He breathed into my ear.

I licked my suddenly dry lips, nodding. "Just- Just go."

He slowly slid out, then back in at the same speed. He continued this process a few more times before speeding up a bit.

I closed my eyes, trying to ignore the stinging pain. James angled himself, and then-

"Ah! J-James, there!" I found myself yelling a little too loud.. hopefully the neighbors didn't hear.

James grabbed my hips, thrusting into me rougher than before. My once spaced moans became a lot more frequent, especially while hearing James' grunts and heavy breathing. He moved one hand from my hip to my length, stroking in time with his thrusts.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." James moaned out, speeding his strokes.

"Shit, I-I'm gonna.. mh.."

"Come for me, baby." James spoke in a husky voice, sending me over the edge. I arched my back, curling my toes as I got the sweet sensation of release. He stroked me a few more times before pulling out, grabbing and pumping himself, shooting over my stomach and chest.

James fell on the bed next to me, our chests rising and falling with our breaths.

I crawled on top of him, sitting on his stomach as the aftermath dripped onto him. I leaned forward to capture him into a kiss. "I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too." He responded, gently dragging his fingers up and down my sides. "Let's go shower."

__________________