Three

Scott's P.O.V
I was not expecting to meet someone quite as beautiful as this boy.

His visible eye was the loveliest purple I could imagine, the other hidden behind his dark brown hair that fell nearly in front of his eye. His long lashes fluttered against his cheeks when he laughed. As he watched others, his small hands fluttered.

My eyes met his as I looked around for my target, the heir. I didn't know, until he told me his name, that he was who I was looking for. When I had imagined the Felis Heir, no one as striking and demure had come to mind. I couldn't wait for the night ahead.

"So, tell me, Mitch," I said, watching his graceful movements as he swayed back and forth to the music. "Is your hand claimed for the night, or may I have a dance?"

"Well..." He smiled coyly, his violet eyes meeting mine. "I came with someone, but maybe you can persuade me to dance with you." I watched his ears flip to the side as though he was getting rid of an annoying fly.

This should be fun. "Is there any way that I can?" I whispered and pulled him close, one hand on his hip, the other drawing small circles on his exposed skin.

"That works wonderfully. A dance you may have." He wrapped his arms up under mine to grab my shoulders.

"You know, that dress fits a beautiful man such as yourself wonderfully." I rested both hands on his small waist, pecking his forehead. Though he only promised one dance, he and I still danced, even after the song ended and another began. A blonde man about my height kept showing up and would tug him away, but he was never successful for long. Mitch would always return, looking a bit out off. Every time he would come back, I would greet him the same way, my lips meeting his forehead. He always purred in response.

"I almost feel bad about capturing you attention so." I murmured to him as we danced, his hands reaching up to lay against my shoulders as my hands wrapped around his hips, eliciting a giggle from his lovely mouth. "No wonder he wants your attention, because you are lovely. Stunning." I saw the blush spread across his cheeks as he looked up at me once again through his long lashes.

"You are quite the flirt." He said and moved even closer, until we were chest and he was craning his neck up to study me.

"Maybe so. But I believe I have reason to be." I knew that, though I knew what family he was from, I had seen the birthmark when I had spun him out, he still had no clue about my heritage. That was my reason, because the moment he knew, he would stop talking to me.

Song after song, we dance together, though the songs where we changed partners showed up once or twice.

All too soon, the party was over. Mitch looked around momentarily at the drunk men and women who were scattered everywhere, then grabbed my hand. "I have something to show you. Come on. But you have to be quite and tell no one. My father doesn't even know about this, and he knows about everything." Mitch laughed at himself and I found myself falling for him. I had known him one night and my plan to make him fall for me back fired. Instead, I was falling for him, the enemy.

He lead me through dark hallways, with a low burning torch here and there. He stopped. But only long enough to pull off his boots and leggings. I tried to make no mention to his hairless legs, but I wasn't able to hold my tongue.

"Do you shave?" I inquired. He didn't seem fazed, just looked at me over his shoulder. "You know what, sorry. I shouldn't have-"

He cut me off with a tinkling laugh. "I was born with a genetic mutation called Alexandria's Genesis. That's why my eyes are violet, or, to be more specific, Royal Purple, and I have no body hair. At all." He wiggled his eyebrows and I sputtered, my face reddening. He just laughed harder. God, I loved that laugh.

After his laugh faded away, and we continued, he snuggled against my side, his bare feet silent on the ground, both of us settling into a comfortable silence as we left the house. The moon was up, casting a beautiful silver over the landscape. "It's not to far now." He promised and took off running, leaving me behind. I quickly caught up with him and together we ran.

Soon we arrived. It was the same valley I had found.

"I found this place about a year ago." He said. Despite it being dark, I knew exactly were we were. On the opposite side of the like I always showed up at.

"I know this place." I confided. "I haven't ever been over this far, but I've come here many times."

"Really?" He seemed so excited.

"Yes." I smiled. "I actually enter in through there." I pointed at the far side of the lake, my arm across his shoulders as he hugged my waist.

"Wait..." He said and wriggled away, looking at me, eyes wide, almost sad.

"Are you a Canis?" His voice was barely a whisper. Instead of answering him verbally, I unbuttoned my black suit coat and dress shirt, letting them fall on to the grass. My back was to him. I knew that those of the Felis family had theirs on their shoulder blades. My family had ours on the left side of our chest.

"Turn around, Scott." He said and I did, birthmark on display for him to see. But his eyes only looked at it for a second. "My enemy." He murmured as his eyes roamed the rest of my bare skin.

"I am not just someone from the Canis house. No. I am heir to the war of my parents, just are you are." I stayed still, watching him. I hadn't known him long, but the thought of him rejecting me hurt.

"I have a different idea." He said, walking closer and resting a small hand on my mark. "Let's stop the war." He leaned up and pressed his lips to mine. The moment he tried to back up, my hand raised to the back of his head and I smiled at him.

"Bring them together." I added and captured his lips again.

After that, we laid together, doing nothing but talking. At last, the time to return home came.

"Meet me here again tomorrow?" He asked me, eyes pleading. I kissed him one more time in promise.

"Tomorrow and every day after at evening."

~°~
Yay. Chapter three. So, the picture at the top is talking about was Alexandria's Genesis is. Look up Royal Purple to see what color his eyes are.

Oh, and stay sexy
-Scomiche❤🍓❤