Part 30- Epilogue.

*2 years later*

 Kayla Pov-

''Do you Kayla Machado take the Nathan James Sykes to be your lawful wedded husband?'' 

And this was it. That moment where I'd give myself to Nathan, forever.

This was the moment that I'd waited for ever since my lips met his for the first time.

I knew he was special, back then I knew. And my feelings grew stronger and stronger every day for him.

Sure, we'd had our fights; our problems and our disagreements, but who doesn't?

Nathan and I have been through so much together, literally. I mean there was the whole Kirsty palaver that went on for so long! Until we finally got rid of her. And then for her to come back again. But now she's finally gone, I think..

 He'd asked me to marry him just after we'd found out that the baby was in fact not his. And he made sure I knew it was me he wanted to be with. He'd set out a whole picnic and we had a lovely day together. We went to the fair in the evening, after eating. He'd prepared a whole speech but was too nervous so he cut it short. But it was perfect.

And obviously, I said yes.

Looking up, I was met by two mesmerizing green eyes. The pair of eyes I'd been looking into for four years, and now, the rest of my life.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

''I do.'' I smiled. 

The priest nodded and Nathan leaned down the kiss my lips, the worlds biggest grin on both of our faces. 

As I slid the ring onto his finger, and him on mine, I knew that me and Nathan were now together, forever and always just like we promised each other.

I loved him and he loved me, just like it should be.

No more interruption's...Or so I hoped.

*So that's it! The end of the story!

I'd just like to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who has took the time to read this, to vote and to comment! It has meant so much to me that people have liked it so much to comment and vote, and to even carry on reading! 

I love you all so very much!

I hope you're all good and I hope you enjoy all the other stories I will do in the future :D

Thank you all for reading!

Lots of love,

Lizzie.x*