Irritated

Justin POV:

All day has been so fucking irritating. I hate having to walk down the halls and have everyone looking at me with pity eyes. Like, I'm fine. Its really starting to piss me off.

I was currently walking out of school, waiting on Selena. I'm standing by her car, watching people look at me. I feel like I'm going to explode. I then hear Selena's laugh. My head immediately turns to the door.

She walks out with River by her side. Oh! I swear by this time, steam is coming out my ears. Then he has the nerve to walk her all the way to me.

"Hey... Justin." I looked him up and down. Selena came in for a kiss but I turned my head, making her kiss my cheek. She looked at me confused.

"Are you ok?" She asked. I didn't want to talk with River there.

"Just peachy. Can we go now?" I asked. I walked pass River, giving him a look.

"Bye River, see you tomorrow." She gave him a light smile before getting in the car with me.

We still didn't move. She turned to me. I could see her from the corner of my eye.

"Are you gonna keep staring at me or are we gonna go home?" I asked, turning my head yo looks at her. She tolled her eyes then started the car. The ride home was silent but I could care less.

When she pulled in my drive way, I hopped out the car, making my way into the house. I was about to walk up the stairs but a hand turned me around.

"What's wrong, Justin?" Selena asked, her hands still on my arm. "

Nothing. I'll see you tomorrow." I was about to walk off but she pulled me back, again.

"I know something is wrong because your angry with me. What did I do?" She was on the verge to crying. I really didn't want to see her cry but she was pissing me off more.

"You didn't to anything. Now, if you don't mind, I have homework to do." I tried walking off but she pulled me back.

"Fuck Selena! Nothing is wrong!" She moved her hand away in fear.

"Something is wrong! Just tell me! I'm trying to help you." I rolled my eyes. "I don't need your fucking help! I don't need y'all looking after me, pitying me! I am just fine without you!" I am beyond furious. That's this dumb ass Personality Disorder.

"If you don't need me then why did you only want to see me?! Why did you ask me out?! Why am I even your girlfriend?" She spat at me. She then began crying. I wanted yo comfort her but my anger got the best of me.

"You know what?! I'm done! Done! Okay?! I am fine with this! I am done with you! I'm just done! All you see when you look at me is a little helpless boy. I don't fucking need you. I am just fine with out you. Leave and don't come back!" I turned around and this time, she didn't pull me back.

I could hear her screaming outside in frustration. I ignored it as I walked up to my room. My mom must be at work or something. I decided to calk Gabby. I'm sure shell be able to get my mind off of things.

"Hello?" Her voice rang through the phone.

"Hey, its Justin." I couldn't tell she was smiling.

"Oh! Hey Justin. What's up?" She asked.

"I'm home alone and I was thinking that you'd like to come over." I said seductively.

"What about Selena?" I rolled my eyes at the mention of her name.

"We broke up." I said hard. The line was quiet before she spoke up.

"Ok. I'll be there in a second. I smirked as I waited for her to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haven't updated in forever but this story is slowly coming to an end. Hopefully I will make a sequel and it will be better and more... how should I say it?... on track. This story is way off and I think now I'm a better writer, lol not really, so I can make the sequel better. I do have more chapters written down, like 2 or 3, and I will upload them. So anyway, here is an update hope you like, or you don't your call, and till next time.