Fall out.

Justin woke up with a huge headache. He sat up, but too fast, making him dizzy and his vision blurry. He groaned. He got out of bed, slowly making his way to his mother's room. He knocked on the door. 

"Come in." Pattie yelled. He groaned again, due to the yelling. He walked in. 

"Mom, I have a huge headache for no reason, I'm kind of dizzy, and I can't see sometimes." He whined. 

She got out of bed and examined his head. She expected to see something that would make him that way but nothing showed up.

 "I'll get you some pain pills. It's probably from your anger." She walked into her bathroom to get the pills, as he sat on her bed. 

How could he get a headache from getting mad? That makes no sense. He never gets headaches from getting mad. But then again, he hasn't been this mad in like, 5 years. Crazy right? 

"Here, take this. It should make your head feel better. As far as the dizziness and the blurriness, I don't know. When you get to school, if it still hurts and your still dizzy, then go to the nurse." She handed him the bottle. 

He started at it. It had no label and the pills were blue. He looked at her. 

"What it this?" She shrugged. 

"I don't know but I know I got them from the doctor and they help with my headaches." His eyes widened. 

She gave him 'Mystery Pills'. She rubbed his head. He winced a little. She looked at him confused. 

"Please don't do that. Your putting pressure on my head." He moved her hand away from his head. 

She still looked at him weird. She had barely touch his head but she nodded anyway. He got up, slowly. 

"Thanks." He said before walking out to get ready for school.

At School.

Selena was at her locker. She was talking to Demi. 

"Why sin't he here yet?" She whined at she took out her books. 

Demi shrugged her shoulders. 

"I don't know. Maybe something happened this morning and he's not coming." Selena sighed. 

"But it's almost first period and he's always here before the bell rings. He has 5 minutes!" She exclaimed, shutting her locker. 

They made their way to Demi's locker. 

"Would you chill out, Selena? You worry too much. And how do you know if he's not still mad about yesterday? He probably don't want to talk to you right now." She said she she put her combination in. 

Selena felt offended. But she didn't say anything because she knew she was right. 

"And that is what irritates me the most. I need to make things right but I can't do that if he ignores me." She laid her head on the locker next to Demi's and sighed. 

"Look, Selena. I'm sorry that y'all he a big fall out, but I don't know what to tell you. I can't help you. I have never been in a situation like this. Plus my best friend is a girl. I have tried giving you advise but you won't take it." She shut her locker, giving Selena a look of sympathy. 

They stood there. Then Demi's eyes were removed from Selena's to behind her. 

"What are you looking at?" Selena asked as she turned around. There stood Justin, at his locker, which was next to Selena's. 

"Go try to talk to him now. I'll see you in class." She lightly smiled at her before leaving to first period. 

Selena didn't have any confidence now that he was actually here. She felt as if she was being suffocated by her own guilt. She finally picked up her courage and began walking towards him. When she got to him he was completely oblivious to her presence. 

"Hi Justin!" He yelled. He held up his hand and closed his eyes tightly. She shut up. 

"Please don't scream. I have a huge headache." He whispered. Even his own loud voice made his head hurt more. 

"Sorry. I just came to talk to you about yesterday. I am really sorry for what I said. And for getting you so mad. I didn't mean to-" Justin cut her off. 

"It's fine. I got mad at nothing. And that's why I have this headache now. But it did hurt me when you admitted you didn't trust me." He flashed hurt through his eyes. Her gaze softened. 

"I do trust you. It's just that now that were dating everything is different and I have my insecurities." She bit her lip and looked down. 

He closed his locker and lifted her chin, making her look at him. 

"No need to be insecure. I'm not going back to Gabby. I mean I wouldn't mind us being friends, because I hate having enemies, but I'm not leaving you for her." She smiled.

 He leaned down and kissed her. She moved her hands to his hair. He pulled away and moved her hands away from his head. She furrowed her eyebrows.

 "What?" He opened his eyes to look at her.

 "I still have that huge headache and you hurt my head by touching it."

 "Oh. I'm sorry. But I barely touch you." She frowned.

 "It's fine. I don't know what's wrong with me today. My mom did the same as you but I still felt it. I'll be fine." He smiled a little.

 She wasn't sure but she let it go. The bell rang.

 "Come on." He took her hand as they walked to class. 

At Lunch.

Justin had made it through 3 periods without being dizzy or having blurry vision. It was hard because the teachers were talking loud but they had to. Lunch is going to be hard considering the fact that the cafeteria is always so loud. He walked in with Selena and he already felt dizzy. He felt as if he were falling. Selena gripped on to him to keep him up.

 "Are you sure your okay? You don't look too well." She eyed him. He held on her for support.

 "I'm fine. I just need some food." She held on to him as they walked to the line.

 He seemed to hear everything. He could hear a girl screaming at the other end of the room, some people laughing at the front of the line, he could even hear  the lunch lady's spoon scrape against the metal bowls. His vision went out again. All he could see was blurs. He looked at Selena. She was looking up at him but all he could make out was the outline of her figure. Then he felt like he was spinning in circles.

 "Justin." Selena said. but to him it came out muffled.

 He kept staring at her. She was getting super worried.

 "Justin." She said again but louder this time.

 "Shhh." Justin said. He looked around the room.

 So many figures. Then he fell out of her arms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg!! My Wi-Fi is suppose to go off soon. I'm trying to do as many chapters as I can.