Wyatt

^^^^^^^That's Wyatt^^^^^ 

SelenaPOV: 

I can't believe Wyatt did that to me. I gave him everything and this is how he repay me? I'm going to stop worrying about him because I don't need him, I have Justin.  No Justin and I are not dating but he's my best friend. He was there when I needed a shoulder to cry on. I woke up to the sun in my eyes. I tried to sit up but Justin's arm was around me. I looked around the room. I was in Justin's room with one of his shirts on. I tried to move his hand but his grip around me got tighter. "Don't go." He spoke in a sleepy voice. I laughed at him, laying back down, facing him. He opened his eyes and smiled a sleepy smile. "Are you ok, from, you know, last night?" 

My smile faded and I looked down trying not to cry. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me. We stayed like that for a while. He pulled away and kissed my forehead. I smiled and hugged him again. He truly is my best friend. "Justin,Selena, breakfast!" Amber yelled from downstairs. "Ok!" We yelled at the same time. "I'll race ya." I said to Justin. He smirked. We got up super quick and started running. Justin won, of course. "Haha, I won!" 

He announced doing the happy dance. "Ok. No need to rub it in my face." I laughed. He laughed and sat at the island next to me. Amber sat plates in front of us. "Thank you Amber." I smiled as she smiled back. "Thanks mom" Justin said shortly after. "Your welcome, honey." She said and kissed his cheek. "Mom!" I laughed at him. He's blushing hardcore. "Hey, it's not funny." "Yes it is" I said through laughs. 

When we were done we went upstairs to get dressed. I already have clothes here since I'm always over here. I got in the shower and changed. I walked into Justin's room and he was laying on his back playing on his phone. I went between his arms and got on top of him. He put his phone down and smiled. "So what do you want to do today?" He put on a thinking face then spoke, "Do you want to go to the park?" He seemed pretty excited to go so I said, "Yea sure." 

I got off of him and helped him up. We went downstairs. "Mom, we're going to the park!" He yelled before we walked out the door. "Did you break up with Wyatt?" I looked up at him. Why do he keep bringing it up? I'm trying to forget him but no Justin wants to keep talking. "No he broke up with me." I replied looking down at my feet, playing with my fingers. 

"I'm sorry, for, you know, me keep bringing it up. I'm just trying to get you to talk to me." I kept looking at my feet. I nodded. He's right, I'm shutting him out. I felt someone grab my hand. I looked up to see the person I didn't want to see. Wyatt. I stopped and snatched my hand away. "What do you want, Wyatt?!" He tried to grab my hand again but I made sure he didn't touch me. " Look Sel, I'm so sorry for everything. I didn't kiss Dona, she kissed me. I didn't mean to let you go it was a moment of anger.Please take me back." I stared for a second. He looked sorry but I'm not taking any chances.