Awkward....

Selena POV:

I can't believe I said that out loud! I wonder what he thinks of me now. Does he even like me back? 

Of course he doesn't, don't flatter yourself Selena!

But why did he kiss me?

He was just in the moment. 

Ok I really need to stop talking to myself. I'll just call Sophia and Melody. I called Sophia first.(A/N haha you get it? Sophia the First?? It sounded better in my head. :/) "Hey, Sel! Whats up?" I laughed. She's always so cheery. She's one of those girly girls that likes rainbows and believes in unicorns. She wears floral dresses and she's really pretty. 

"I need someone to talk to. ASAP. Do you want to sleep over?" She squealed in my ear. "Of course! See you in 10!" I laughed. "Ok bye." "Bye!" She's so weird. After I ended my call with Sophia, I called Melody. 1 ring, 2 ring, 3 ring, "Hello?" "Hey Mel. I wanted to know if you wanted to sleep over?" I knew she was smiling by then. "Yea, of course. See you in 5. Bye." "Bye", we hung up. 

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed all the snacks we need for the sleepover. I walked back to the living room. I pushed the couch  and table out of the way so we can have space. I laid covers, pillows, and movies on the open space. I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to reveal my bestie, Melody. She had snacks and her sleeping bag. "Hey Mel! Come on in.

" I moved out of the way so she can come in. Then another knock at the door. I opened it to reveal my other bestie, Sophia. She embraced me in a huge hug. She's the hugging type. "Hey, Selly!" "Hey, come on in." She walked in and squealed. I'm guessing it's because Melody was here.

Justin POV:

Did she just she liked me? Why did she run off? I called after her but she drove off. I sighed then locked the door. I turned around to see Grace, Jeremiah, mom, and Charrlett. Now what? They were in a line smiling like idiots. "Why are y'all staring at me like that?" Mom and Charrlett walked up to me and hugged me. I hugged back unsure. 

They pulled away then my mom spoke, "I knew, one day, this would happen. And it happened today." She started to cry. I don't know what this is about but it's weird. "Mom, don't cry. But why are you crying?" She laughed through her tears and wiped them. "I'm talking about you and Selena. You guys are made-" I cut her off before she went any further. 

"Mom, you sound like Grace now. There's nothing going on between Sel and I. We're have and always will be, friends." She shook her head. "No. We all heard her say she likes you and I know you like her back." I was about to say no I don't but Grace beat me to it. "And don't say you don't because if you didn't then why did you kiss her?"

 I was trying to give her signals to tell her not to say anything in front of our moms but too late. "What?!" They said at the same time. I shook my head. sometimes she has a big mouth. "Well, we got to go. Bye!" Jeremiah said then ran out with Grace. I know they're going to Selena's now. I looked up to see their faces red, like, really red.

 I tried to walk pass them but they pushed me back. "Why didn't you tell us?" I looked up at them. "Because it happened like 30 minutes ago when we were playing video games." They nodded and was about to ask another question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone. I'm sorry I haven't updated in like forever but I've been really busy with school and family issues but I'm going tot try to upload 2 more chapters but no promises.