Chapter 11

_Zane's P.O.V._
I was still cuddling Travis when I was awoken by hushed laughing and a picture being taken. I opened my eyes immediately and saw Laurence and Garroth. By the looks of it they had just sent Kawaii~Chan a picture of us. I glared at them and pulled out of Travis's arms. Thankfully I didn't wake him up.
I spoke to Laurence. "You're just jealous of Travis. He got to be the first person to date one of the Ro'Meave brothers."
Garroth was still grinning like an idiot. He lightly elbowed Laurence and clearly hadn't noticed Laurence's light blush when he said. "Oh Zane, don't be ridiculous."
Honestly my brother was clueless sometimes.
"Can we continue this discussion upstairs? I don't want to wake up Travis." I said as I started to push them towards the stairs. They went upstairs like I asked and we continued talking up there.
"Why do you two hate each other?" asked Garroth.
Before I could respond, an alarm sounded on his phone. "Sorry baby brother, sorry Laurence! I forgot I had to work today." Garroth said as he grabbed his car keys and ran out the door.
"It's a shame Garroth is blind to your affection."
Laurence didn't even look angry at that anymore. He just looked sad.
"He still loves Aphmau. I know that when Aaron told us that they were dating we said that we were ok with it, that we still loved her, and that if he ever messed up we would be there, but ever since they got together I knew they wouldn't be breaking up. I moved on."
I nodded. "You know I'm probably not the only person who has noticed you act differently. Ever since you and Garroth accidentally kissed in the Romeo and Juliet play."
He blushed lightly. I think this is one of our few civil conversations.
"I-I don't know. I don't know what I'm doing." He started to walk to the front door. "I just need to go for a walk. Clear my mind. Goodbye, Zane."
He left and slammed the door behind himself. I feel bad for the guy and I want to help him, but I've never been in his situation. I've never been in love with a person who sees me as a brother or best friend. I can only hope that he will talk to his sister, Cadenza. I don't personally know her that well, but if anyone knows Laurence, it's her.
There was no reason for me to stay at their house with Travis asleep downstairs and everyone else gone. I figured that I would just go home and watch some My Little Horsies. I made sure to lock their front door on my way out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 8 pm when I got a phone call from Travis. That was weird, he didn't usually call me. I figured it might be serious so I answered it immediately.
"Hey, uh Zane?"
"What do you need?"
"Well first of all, one of the guys drew stuff on my face again while I was sleeping and none of them will confess to it. Second, this is like the fifth time this month that I've had to spend and hour scrubbing marker off my face. Lastly, I have a question to ask and it's kind of important."
"What's the question?"
"I know we have only been dating for around two weeks, but can I move in with you? I just really need to get our of this crowded house. I don't even technically have a room here, I just take up the basement they have."
That was not the question I had been expecting.
"I can pay rent and stuff. Plus, I don't really have a lot of stuff! I could probably move it all over in one car trip minus the bed and nightstands." He was talking quickly as if he was afraid I would say no.
"Relax Travis. I'm perfectly fine with you moving in. I am all alone in a three bedroom house after all. You should bring over what you'll need for tomorrow and then you can bring everything else over tomorrow. One of the bedrooms is empty of furniture so you can put your bed in there if you want."
"Thank you so much! I'll pack the stuff I need and head over! See you in a few!"
He hung up. I smiled and turned off the tv.

When he said a few, he really meant a few. It couldn't have been 10 minutes from when he called me that he showed up with a brown duffle bag.
"Thank you so much, Zane! I needed to get out of that house. It's fun to prank them and all but it sucks when I get pranked."
He then, against my will, sat his bag on the stairs and picked me up in a hug.
"Please put me down."
He did as I asked and picked his bag back up.
"Sorry about that. I'm just really happy about this." He was grinning like an idiot.
I couldn't help but smile too. He was very cute when he smiled like that. I yawned before speaking.
"Alright, there are two open rooms upstairs. I'm going to go get changed and probably go on to bed. You can pick whichever room you want to stay in."
"I guess I will too. I'm gonna need to be awake to move the bed and stuff over here."
We both went upstairs. He grabbed some pajamas and went into the hall bathroom.
I went into my room and closed the door behind me. I rummaged through my dresser until I found a pair of grey sweatpants and a random T-shirt. I already felt really drowsy. I'm not sure why I was so tired, but if I didn't get in bed soon I would be really grumpy tomorrow morning. I got changed quickly and got in bed.
I wasn't quite asleep, but I was close enough to where I didn't hear my bedroom door open and close. Or the soft footsteps walk to my bed. I did however, feel Travis climb into bed next to me. He whispered into my ear as he wrapped his strong arms around me. "I think I like this room the most."

_Author's Note_
Sorry I didn't get to update over vacation, but I'm back now so there should be a chapter a day like before. I tried to make this chapter longer and in one POV throughout the whole thing. By the way, HOW HAVE OVER 1k PEOPLE READ THIS STORY! I wasn't expecting this many people to like the story, but thank you so much!