Chapter 6: Pizza Fun

Both teens showed up infront of Kevins house.
Edd entered first while Kevin was juggling with the bags and his keys on the door knob, Edd offered for his assistance but the ginger refused and after a good few seconds Kevin finally got inside and closed the door.

Making his way into the kitchen he sees that his mom hasn't came by yet so he just shrugs off from last night and continued putting the stuff on the kicthen counter as for Edd he was looking around the living room at all the pictures his mother has around of fishes,shells, scales ect.. But the raven teen soon found an interesting book lying on the book case called "The truth about a Mermaid" chuckling under his breath he opened the book and scanned it a few pages but couldn't believe the silly things written in the book. He closed it and put it back.

"Didnt find that interesting either huh?" Kevin says walking towards behind Edd.

"Oh its not that.. I just find it sorta ridiculous the way they speak about mermaids and all. I couldn't continue reading it, im sorry how rude am I looking through your house. You have a lovely home Kevin."

"Nah your fine dude,actually its my moms house so I don't really care for half of the things in here. Follow me."

Kevin leading Edd where he laid all the things they needed to make pizza. Looking down the raven teen was confused, for someone who hasn't ate pizza before he didn't think if this was pizza or what.

"Uhh.. Kevin is this what pizza looks like?"

"Your kidding right? No, dude have you never heard of home made pizza before?" Laughing at his friend.

"Nope."

"Oh. Dang. Where have you been D? Living in the ocean? Look, i mean we could buy pizza but last time i ate pizza here it wasn't all that good like back home and than i remember my pops and I would make home made pizza all the time,so why not now!? Is that okay?" Kevin making a worried face feeling Edd wouldn't be up to it.

"No no Kevin it sounds great! I would love to learn how to make these!" Showing his beautiful gap tooth smile Kevin felt his heart skip a beat.

A few messes here, a few foods scatter over there both teens were having a blast making pizza. Edd on the other hand kept messing up the recipes and added weird things for his toppings and also asked for a weird request.

"Kevin im sorry to ask but you dont have any seaweed around would you? "

"Uhh... I believe not D. Wait! I can check in my moms study she has alot of shit in there. Be right back!" While the ginger left the kitchen Edd looked out the small window by the sink to watch the sun making sure it doesn't hit sunset yet.

"Huh wonder why Edd wants seaweed? Maybe for his pizza i guess. Kinda sounds gross though seaweed pizza? Yuck!" Finally reaching into his mothers study he sees she has put more stuff in and some new fishes she has trapped but sadly died with no water in their tanks. Looking some more he found a small basket with seaweed in it so the red head grabbed a few strips and left.

"Found some Edd here you go!" Smiling at his friend who said his thanks.

Finishing some more stuff onto their pizza they finally put there pizzas in the oven and started the timer.

"Man we made a mess here for sure haha"

"Oh dear i apologize Kevin I'll clean up no worries!"

"No worries man i got it. First we eat than ill clean up alright! But first.... Think fast!" Quickly Kevin threw some flour on Edd.

"Kevin!! That was uncalled for! Why wou-" Getting cut off by the ginger throwing some more flour and some pepperoni toppings at him.

"Okay this means war!" Now the raven teen grabbing some flour and cheese and throwing them at Kevin.

Cheese,pepperoni, mushrooms,pepper, flour and even pizza sauce was in the air, on the ground, on the kitchen counter,sink' fridge door even on them.

They didnt even realize their pizza was cooking till they heard the timer stop and they laughed so much Kevin couldn't move fast enough to take the pizza's out.

"Wow they look delish! Lets let them cool down before we dig in okay!" Putting the trays on the table both boys looked in the kitchen and at them selves seeing the terrible mess they created.

"Oh dear. Oh dear we made a huge mess i apologize greatly Kevin!" Edd sounding like a little kid who broke something very important.

"You apologize alot dont you D? Its fine no sweat. Look go clean up if you want you can shower upstairs and I can clean up in here sounds like a plan?" Kevin getting the mop and some towels out of the small cabinet by the sink.

"I can't just leave you to clean ALL this by yourself thats outrageous!" but alas Kevin ignored him and pointed where his room was and leading to the restroom in there. Mentioning the red head will bring some clothes up for the raven to change into.

------

After 20 minutes of scrubbing the sauce off the floor and picking up some of the foods and sweeping all around Kevin managed to get the kitchen clean for the first time! He was exhausted but forgetting his friend was upstairs still taking forever to get down.

"Wonder whats taking Edd so long?" Getting close to the door Kevin hears a loud splash and knocks on the door. "Hey Edd you okay in there? Its been 20 minutes and im already done cleaning up. Come on pizza is getting cold." leaning his right ear onto the door to see if he can hear anything.

"Oh of course. Yes! Ill be down in a minute! "

"Alright ima go to the bathroom downstairs if you need anything?" Grabbing the clean clothes he chose he made his way downstairs and into his mother's restroom. Minutes later Kevin didnt bother to wear his shirt but only his boxers and shorts.

"Hey Kevin im sorry for taking too long upstairs but I- ... Kevin! Y-you dont have any shirt on! I apologize." Seeing the raven teen made Kevin laugh hysterical and blush.

"Sorry D is this weird? Ill go put on my shirt if this makes you uncomfortable? "

"No.. I mean yes. Or nevermind please your pizza .eat. Pizza .you.. Oh dear!" Rambling and muttering his breath Edd looked like a school girl blushing like a strawberry.

After they got done eating Kevin wondered the taste of Edds seaweed pizza and took a small bite. "Wow this. Tastes. Amazing! How did you know this would be good Edd?!"

"I didnt i just like the taste of seaweed sometimes. I know kinda weird but.-"

"Not at all! Look im glad we did this!" The red head smiling so sweet to the blue eyed teen. Edd couldn't help but stare into those beautiful emerald eyes till he looked outside the small window again. "Oh Dear! Is it close to sunset already! I apologize Kevin but i must be going!!" Rushing out of the chair and towards the door kevin grabbed Double Ds wrest. "Hey whats up? Yeah the sun is setting so what. You have a curfew or something? "

"Something like that yes. Im sorry really but i must be going!" As soon as he got out of kevins grasp he opened the door and ran out.

"Can you come over tomorrow D!!?" Yelling as the raven teen was running down to the beach. "Yeah tomorrow!" Waving goodbye to the red head, Kevin slowly made a sad face and closed the door. "Ugh! What an idiot! Why did i grab him like that!? Why did i have to sound like a jerk if he had a curfew?! But... Atleast we had fun didnt we? And his eyes.. Breathtaking. Wait!!! Hes a guy.. No. No Kevin not again!"