Chapter 5:

The next morning Kevin hears a loud noise downstairs, as he looks out his window to see his mother with hurtful eyes as she entered her car and headed off. Again leaving without a simple word, but who could blame her this time.. Kevin finally told his mother how he really felt when she left them and everything came tumbling down.

Walking towards the restroom the ginger takes a quick shower looking forward for today getting to see Edd.

15 minutes pass getting the clothes he wanted to wear but since it was windy once again he wears his green sweater and some swim shorts. Getting done he walks out of the house leaving a simple note on the table saying "Don't wait up" and headed out the door.

........

Walking further into the beach where Edd told him to go, Kevin kept overthinking how things would go. Would he be interested being friends with Edd? Why was Edd acting weird when he got close to him ? Will he tell him more about him or anything?

Getting out of his thoughts he found the rock where he laid on last night and waited for the dork to show.

About 7 minutes have gone by and Kevin is growing impatient, feeling stood up and looking around to see if Edd was coming or not. Adjusting himself he laid down on his back, his arms crossed under his head and looking up at the clouds.

"*Sigh* What am i doing? Im just waisting my time..." Thinking to himself as he was about to take his leave he hears a familiar soft voice.

"H-Hello again Kevin." As the ginger picks up his head he sees the cute pale teen right beside the rock. "Hey! Edd, I thought you weren't gonna show up." Jolting off from the rock he notices Edd took a step back standing on his feet which shows he is a little taller than Kevin is about 3 Inches.

But thats not all he notices about the other male. He is still wearing the black beanie from last night, also wearing a cute purple tank top with black shorts that go alil above his knees and barefooted. As he continues to observed Edd he didnt realize how long he was distracted till Edd had spoken up.

"So what shall we do today Kevin?" Edd smiling to Kevins direction.

"Oh.. I was thinking about us getting something to eat how about that? " As Edd nodded. "Cool, I know this great spot to eat fish and-"

"Uhh.. No thank you anything besides fish please. I apologize Kevin. " As Edd looks down feeling Kevin would have gotten upset.

"No no that's fine. How about pizza!?" Knowing Kevin pizza is his absolute favorite so if Edd says no, who knows if Kevin will still want to hang out with the dork.

"Pizza.. Sounds great Kevin!" Hearing those words the ginger had a huge smile and grabbed the teens wrist.

"Cool follow me I got the perfect idea!" As both teens walked from the spot Edd couldn't help but look at the sun behind him as he was dragged away from the beach. They later headed to a small store up by the deck.

"Ke-kevin may i ask what are we doing here??"

"Just gonna get some stuff that we will need don't worry it'll be a few and we'll head off okay. For the mean time look around dude." And when Kevin turns around Edd was off as in walked out of the store. He didnt know if Kevin meant look around the store specifically or somewhere else.

10 Minutes pass and kevin looks behind him and notices the raven teen has walked off. "What the fuck?... Edd!?" Kevin starts to pace back and fourth down each aisle. "Edd!? Are you here??"
"Dammit he was just behind me?" Still walking around the store he decided to buy the things he found and headed off to look for the cute blue eyed boy.

"Edd!!?"

Finally after a few stores down he sees the pale teen looking inside an aquarium store.

Bursting into the store he made his way to the other teen, "Dude there you are! When i said to look around i didnt mean to wonder off by yourself and leave me!! I freaked out man!"

"I-I im sorry Kevin i didnt mean to.. I haven't really- nevermind." Seeing the boy he just met almost in tears and already yelling at him broke him.

"Whoa dude.. Fuck. Edd I didnt mean to yell im sorry really. Look i really did freak out. I just met you and you just disappeared I thought something happened thats all. Im sorry D."

And with that Edd looked up and saw the sincere emotion in the gingers eyes. And gave him a soft smile.

"Its fine Kevin."

"Okay. Anyways how about that pizza now come on."