Her Again

Seo-Young told me the place where the phone was located. She told me that Min-Seo's phone was near the high school.

"Do you think she's there," Shownu asked.

"I don't know. But we'll find out," I said stepping onto my gas pedal.

We finally arrived and saw two people walking on the field. The gates were closed, so they must have climbed over.

"Seo-Young wait here. Shownu come with me," I said.

We climbed over and went behind a tree to see who it was. As we began to get closer someone jumped down from the side of the field. We got closer and there was two boys and a girl. I started to recognize their voice and my temper has just exploded. I ran down to the field and took a good look at the guys. Once I found out who it was I jumped on both of them and began to punch them in the face till they were too weak to fight back. Eventually I was pulled back by the girl. I turned to face her and saw Bora.

"YOU!"

"Oh why hello there Wonho. Long time no see," she said meticulously.

"Where's Min-Seo!"

"Why do you mean where is Min-Seo. I haven't seen her," she said.

"I know you did something to her. NOW WHERE IS SHE," I yelled.

I pulled my hand up to hit her until someone stopped me. Kihyun and Chang Kyhun threw me on the ground and began to hit me. Shownu ran down and tackled them both down. I got back up and helped. Shownu. While we were fighting, Bora screamed.

I thought she had screamed to get our attention, but I saw Seo-Young on top of her hitting her. I went to grab her and we all stood across from one another.

"We know you have her phone. Give it to us now," Seo-Young said.

"You mean this," Bora said dangling the phone from its corner.

"Give it," Seo-Young said fircely.

"Sure, if you can catch," she smirked.

She threw it high in the air and far away.
I took a couple steps behind me and waited for the phone to fall in my hands. I checked it to see if it was the right phone which it was.

"Why are you doing this," I asked Bora.

"You remember the deal we made, before telling everyone the whole truth about your parents," she said slowly.

"Oh my gosh," Shownu whispered.

*FLASHBACK*

"If I don't tell your parents and you succeed, you have to marry me," she said looking into my eyes.

"That's not the deal," I said.

"It is now. Unless you want me to tell your parents," she said.

"Yes but...," I said before I was cut off.

"A deal was a deal Wonho," she said.

"Okay, I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way but I couldn't leave her," I said.

"It wasn't okay to leave her but you left me."

"She has a point," Shownu said.

"Shut up. Okay yes that wasn't right either. But you knew I loved her."

"I don't care if you loved her or not. You promised that once your parents were in jail you would marry me," she said angrily.

"I know but..."