Please Forgive Me

Min-Seo's POV

I stood in place for about a minute, then decided to chase after Wonho. By the time I got to our place, he was gone. I called him but he left his phone in his room. All I could do was wait till he had cooled off.

Just then my stomach began to growl. I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I grabbed my mom's food than she had packed us. As I grabbed the food there was a note on top.

Min-Seo,

Appa and I miss you already. Be careful and be safe where ever you are. Make sure to call us when you can. I know appa and I said we didn't like what Womho planned but it's probably the best right now. Don't be too rough on him. He's probably struggling more then we are. Make sure to take care of yourself and Wonho. He just wants to protect you. Be there for him. That's probably all he needs right now, is you to be there for him. Get along with one another.

♡Omma and Appa♡

I went into my room and put the note on top of my drawer. I went back out and grabbed a plate to eat. After I finished, Wonho came back inside. He kept his head down and headed to his room. I got up from my seat and followed him. Before he could closed his door, I slid into his room. He still wasn't looking at me and then faced the opposite direction. I walked towards him and faced him. Before he could move, I wrapped my arms around his waist. He stood there frozen, but he eventually wrapped his arms around me.

"Did you eat yet," I asked as we were still hugging.

"Anio."

Even though I didn't want to let go of him, I grabbed his hands and made him follow me. I placed him down at the table and grabbed him a plate of food, that I already reheated.

"Gomawo," he said taking the plate.

He ate his meal and did his dishes. I watched him the whole time, and thought about what my mom said on the note. He came back to the table and sat down. We both were silent then he began to talk.

"If you want to leave, I'll...."

I stopped him before he could finish and grabbed his hands.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay by your side."

"But you were upset to be here."

"Not anymore. I started to think and I know you only did this for me. I appreciate it and I know I didn't show it earlier. I just didn't want to leave my parents. But I kmow they will be okay," I said to him.

He smiled at me and so did I.

"So what should we do today," I asked.

"Whatever you want," he said.

"Let's explore Japan a bit."

"Araso."

"I'm going to go get ready," I said running to my room.

After I finished, I grabbed my phone to call my mom.

"Yoboseyo?"