Chapter 5: Moving To Forks

Bella's P.O.V

   Today we are going to move to Forks. People have been getting suspicious about us not aging. Jason did not want to move.

   "Mom I don't want to move I want to stay here." He said. He has gotten the habit of calling me mom in the first few months he stated living with me. It was kind of weird when he called me mom because I'm only a year older then him. Over the years he has come to trust me more.

   "It will be fun besides, people already are suspecting something about us." I said

   He gave up after that trying to reason with so we could stay here. He's pretty upset because he has to leave all of his friends. But he has to understand that I can't have us exposed.
   As I finished loading up car. I was thinking about how my life has changed over the years to me being turned into a vampire and finding Jason.

   "Mom I'm ready let's." He said

   "Okay let's go. " I said

   "You know mom I've never been on a plane before.

   "Its pretty cool and peaceful looking at the clouds." I said

   As we got the airport we received a lot of stares from people. We made aou way into the plane after talking to the lady. The flight was about 2 hours long.

   When we got of the plane. I called a taxi to come and get us.

   "Bella what's our house like." Asked Jason. You are probably wondering why he called me Bella,when we are in public I told him to call me by my real name because we looked more like brother and sister than mom and son.

   The taxi came we got our stuff into the trunk of the taxi. It was mostly a quiet drive. Until the taxi driver tried to start a conversation with me. But Jason answered most of them.
   When we got to the house Jason was really excited. We got our stuff out of the trunk and got inside. Forks was perfect because there wasn't a lot of sun hear.

   "Wow mom it's perfect. How'd you know it was the right one ." He said

   "It was near the forest plus it was easier to feed." I said

   "Come on let's get on packed tomorrow we have school." I said

   "Uhg i hate going to school." He said

   "Come on it's not that bad." I said
After that we got everything unpacked. We went to bed. You might be thinking aren't you a vampire you don't sleep. I picked up a gift of sleeping and of course dream. I have a feeling tomorrow's going to be very interesting. But let's see what tomorrow's going to bring.