Chapter 3: 13 years later

It has been 13 years since I became a vampire. I have been to England for a few years. I've been researching about vampires. Some of them have gifts and some of them don't. I've learned about the royal family the volutri. They are like the vampire police. Some vampires have clans and some are nomads. My gifts are phsycal and mental shield and stealer.I also been to europe. I've also met some covens.Some were really nice, others just didn't like me. When the volutri found out about her they asked if she wanted to join. I didn't want to join so I would say no.

I was in the middle of a hunt when I smelled human blood and a boy yelling for help. So I ran as fast

as I could. And fouNd a boy who was really hurt. When I went near the boy. He yelled " get away from me"he said. " im not gonna hurt you." I said. He was badly injured I don't think he was gonna make it,the poor boy. I took a step near him and he started to yell "getaway from me." But I didn't listen he needed help. I carried him all the way to my house fitted for about six people. I bit him and laid him down on the bed.

I started to clean him up had a lot of bruises and cuts. Hopefully he'll heal, after I finished cleaning him up, I changed he's clothes because he's were really dirty. After I finished I burned his other clothes because they had a lot of blood on them. After I was done I went in my room and started to read my book withering heights. After that I went to hunt. I was wondering why the boy was acting the way he did when he saw me, may I'll ask him when he wakes up.