chapter 22 ♣ Asked on a date

To say I was speechless would be a huge understatement!! My mouth hung wide open with my eyes almost bursting out of their sockets. I didn't know what else to do other than that.

Wayne gently used his hand to close my mouth.

"You'll catch flies in your mouth sweetheart if you don't close it. You know, I enjoy getting you speechless?"

"W... Wa... Way... Wayn... Wayne" I stammer, still in shock. His name, the only thing I can say right now

"Go on a date with me"

"What?"

"I don't know, the last few weeks have been pretty hectic and all, with me trying to fit in as the new king of England and you trying to fit into this place as both my wife and the Queen, we haven't really had time for ourselves. So let me take you out. Let's get to know more about each other. Our likes and dislikes, anything, so what do you say?"

"Something tells me even if you're asking, you're really not giving me an option. If I said no, you'd force me to go"

"Well then you guessed right. if you're not going to agree to my sexual desires, you're at least going to agree to my other desires, and today, it's going on a date. So get that little ass of your into that bathroom, then dress really nice for your husband, I wanna spend time with you mo ghrá"

"Mo what?" I asked cocking an eyebrow

"Mo ghrá"

"Isn't it a little bit too late to start giving me pet names?"

"It's not a pet name. It means my love"

" haha! In what language?"

"Irish" he says as a matter-of-fact

"Whoah! Where the hell did you learn Irish from?"

"Books, experience, friends. I speak five languages fluently. French, German, Irish, Italian and of course, English"

"Whoa! That's pretty cool"

"Yeah. So about that date mo ghrá, are you up for it?" He asked quirking an eyebrow

"Yeah!" I simple simply answered him, excited now and he gets off of me while I make my way to the bathroom but while passing him, he gingerly smacks my ass.

Perv!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"Wow! This water is so cool. You should come join me Kate."

"No thanks. I don't wanna get myself wet" Kate said bemusedly

Before she knew what was going on, she felt water splash all over her clothes.

"Hey! Stop that! I told you I did not wanna get wet"

"Come on Kate. Have some fun in your life for once"

"Even if I'm going to have fun, its not going to be with you. It's never going to be with you besides..."

Kate found herself inside the river!

"You dragged me in? Haven't you been hearing what I've been saying since?!"

Wayne merely smirked, looking glum and thoroughly pleased with himself

"Who says you can't have fun with me?" He asks dragging Kate under water

"I say so" she merely answered smiling as she splashed water on him and the fun began.

• • • • • • • • • •

Wayne woke up to the sound of vomiting in the toilet so he got up to go and check it out and surprisingly there knelt Kate vomiting her guts out and this was 5 am in the morning. Not saying anything, he quietly went behind her and held her hair back, slowly rubbing her back, saying it was okay.