Holiness of cheesiness

Start from the beginning

Ohho, so game is not yet over.

"
You must be a banana because I find you a peeling. " he again scores.

Manik says" I'd go to the ends of the world for you! "

" Okay, but would you stay there? Don't return " I reply trying my best not to laugh.

He looked a bit disappointed but came back with a smile and slowly kissed my cheek.

" I might never be your knight in shining armour
I might never be the one you take home to mother
And I might never be the one who brings you flowers
But I can be the one, be the one tonight"  he sings.

"I like your approach but now I would like to see your departure" I sass.

" But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn’t do
Then baby, I'm perfect
Baby, I'm perfect for you" I complete making him smile. He pulls me closer and wraps his hands around my waist.

He whispers in,my ear " your lips look quite lonely, can I meet yours".

I look at Manik and he looks back at me.

There was a moment of a complete silence.

We both burst out laughing.

"Omg Manik, what was that"? I ask still laughing.

" don't ask me, I  Googled it. Ask Google." He says pulling me into his embrace.

"Nandini, plz can I borrow a kissie. Pwomise, I will return it" Manik says in a baby voice.

"Sacchi"? I ask childishly.

"Muchi" he says cupping my face and pulling it near him. Our lips meet.

My head slightly hits the wall but I ignore the pain because of the deep kiss.

I feel like I could see beautiful birds chirping. HOW romantic!!

No Nandini, you see birds because you just hit your head.

Point!.

We pull apart and i  say "manik! You look so handsome. Your fair skin. Round head...."

Manik's head isn't round. I am sure I hit my head.

"Nandini are you sure you are describing me and not Voldermort" manik mocks
I
finally manage to escape from Manik's sweet Gesture and taunts
After an hour.

"Manik, where are you "? I call for the hundredth time.

"Kaka, where is Manik?" I ask to thr kaka.

"Nandini beta, manik rushed out to the cottage on the left after reading this note. He had called you a lot of time.

I read the note

Manik,

Well your love is now with us. Miss Nandini moorty is now with us.

How can I be with them, when I am here.

"Beta, I think you should go to the cottage and look for manik" he sayys.

Ohhh God please help Manik.

I rush outside, I notice my sweater but ignore due to the lack of time. Manik took his car, I only have the bike.
I drive the bike towards the left as kaka had also mentioned that he told Manik that he saw a car going to the left. The cottage is the only house or shelter there.

I am shivering as the skin skin peircing- cold air hits my skin.

I finally notice Manik standing looking panicked.

I get down the bike and run calling "manik".

He turns around and I run into him.

He pulls me into a hug.

"Tum?" Manik asks.

"No, I am bloody superman. Obviously I am  Nandini, you idiot" I say still hugging him.

"Are you fine? Your not hurt right" Manik asks looking into my eyes.

Awwww! He cares.

Well Ms. Captain obvious, he is your boyfriend. Obviously he cares.

Suddenly another car goes but stops at the gate and an unfamiliar voice says

"Well, mr. Manik Malhotra, I must say you are still mistaken to think that only Harshad is behind this". The cars speeds away

Manik looked surprised but suddenly he diverted his attention back at me.

"Where were you Nandini. How many times did I call your Name".

Guilt rushed into me.

"Well.." I say.

"What were you doing?"

"Well, I might have been reading Harry Potter in the washroom" I confess.

"Like seriously" he asks angrily.

"Well, according to the Indian constitution, I Nandini moorty an Indian citizen has the right to read Harry Potter in the washroom" I argue.

He literally facepalms and I change the topic "if you don't remember we have a date to attend".

Suddenly I sneezed. (What a coincidence, I just sneezed now). 

No Manik. Don't you dare think about canceling it.

He looks at the bike and looks back at me and notices that I dont have a jacket.

He touches my forehead and says

"Nanduuuu. We are officially postponing our official first date as you are officially having fever"

"Nandini, you are burning hot" he says not allowing me to speak.

Well, I am born hot.