"Hey, go wait for me in that cafe over there, order me the usual." I fake smiled, she mirrored my expression and walked off to the cafe I had pointed to.

"Come round here." Mr. Styles said and walked over to a spot behind the cosh and by the bushes so no one would be able to see us.

"We need to talk." He said staring straight at me.

"There's nothing to talk about." I sighed.

"There is Skylar. You have been avoiding me for the past week." He looked straight at me. His eye searched my facial expression probably searching for something but I had hidden it so well, he never would.

"I thought- I thought that if I didn't see you that the whole situation would never of happened." I sighed my voice cracking a bit.

"Well life doesn't work like that." He said with a bit of anger. I was sick of him always getting angry at me. Every conversation we had he seemed to blow up and I would say something I would regret and that's what A is holding over me. They keep trying to guilt me thinking I will snap but yet they haven't threatened me.

"Here we go again." I scoffed voicing my thoughts.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"Every time we talk you end up getting angry and blowing up over nothing! I couldn't bare to see you because I wanted to forget about it!" I said quite loudly.

"We it doesn't work like that Skylar!" He shouted back."

"We that's what I do!" I yelled.

"What do you do, enlighten me!" He glared.

"I run away from all my problems! That night at the club I ran away and didn't want to talk to you because I knew I was part of what happened to you. I didn't want to see you last week because I told a teacher 'fuck you' . My mother is still mad at me for not telling her I had a detention imagine what would happen if I said I had swore at a teacher who saved me in a club! I run away from all my problems because if I can't fix them it's not worth it!" I shouted. His face dropped and went into immense concentration like he was thinking over everything I had said.

"That doesn't mean you don't talk about them when someone asks you!" He shouted. Oh god, are we really back to this?

"I'm don't talking about this." I said and began to walk away. He grabbed my arm stopping me from leaving.

"I'm not, who texted you?" He asked anger eminent in his tone.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked playing dumb. He can't know about it.

"You know what I mean. Your face when you read the message. Is someone threatening you?" He asked.

"No!" I shouted. "and even if there was why would you care?" I asked knowing this would stump him. I was right, why would he care? I am just a student.

"That's what I thought." I got out of his tight grip and ran over to the cafe where Aria was. I had only been 10 minutes.

***

The restaurant was gorgeous. It was so sweet. I sat next to Aria in my red, floral 80's dress, it has short selves and came down to mid thigh and a black collar making it super cute. I had on little black flats and my hair up in a low bun that looked like roses. I had smokey eyes and light pink lips. if I do say so myself the outfit was really cute.

Aria next to me wore black skinny jeans, a white glittery tank with a frayed leather waist coat and hat, she paired that with leather skinny boots and smokey makeup. She looked so nice.