Chapter 14: First Kiss

After finishing work I went back home, just the same old plain routine. I looked and there wasn't anyone home. Hmmm unnie must be working. A week has passed, unnie and I went back to our same routine except Suho. He didn't call me or text me apologizing of what happened. But even so why should he apologize beside we are just in a fake relationship. 

I sometimes thought that this relationship was just a bad mistake. There is no point, of being with someone who don't love you. But, when you are in love you'll do anything for that person to be happy. No matter what.

Even if you're going to get hurt in the end....

I sighed and opened up my laptop and just scrolled down through my emails, so many bills. There wasn't anything good to see. Except one. It was from my cousin in America. 

From: junghyun@yahoo.com

Ya Lily, how are you? I missed you. America is a great place to live, you should come here. The thing is, remember last year when you told me you want to do speech treatment? Well, I am giving you an offer to go here. The speech treatment here is really good I suggest you take this offer Lily-ah. 

I know you want to speak and want to hear your own voice. 

So email me back if you want to 

Love you cousin!  

Is Junghyun for real?  A year ago he went to America and this year he offered me something that I am scared of. I am scared of going to America, leaving unnie alone. Well Ji Hoo oppa is also here but they don't live in the same house. 

My point is Suho and I might break up. 

"Lily-ah?" I jumped because of unnie's voice 

Thank god it was just unnie. I thought it was someone else. 

"What are you doing there looking so weird?" she asked me as I closed my laptop, she doesn't need to know. I walked and grabbed a can of tuna, giving it to sweet.  

"I am going to take shower make sure sweet get enough food" unnie warned as I just obediently listened to her. 

Unnie if I go... would you be okay? 

The next day it was brighter than I thought, unnie went to work same as always and Sweet, licking his fur. I dried my hair with the hairdryer and looked at my phone. 

That's weird. 

One message from Suho... he finally texted me now? I read it and smiled to myself. He wants to meet me in front of the cinema. 

I changed to a pair of normal clothes and went out putting the house key in my pocket. I wonder what Suho needs from me...? 

"Lily-ah" when he saw me I walked up to him 

"Lily-ah I am sorry about what happened with your sister, you see we just tripped and our lips suddenly locked with each o-o-ther" he told me I looked at him and just dragged him to the cinema choosing the movies.

"Other than apologizing I was going to ask you to watch a movie with me" he chuckled as I looked at the choice of movies. I smiled and finally found the perfect one. 

"Mwo you want to watch this one?" he asked as I nodded my head 

"Arraso let's get a ticket" we sat at the theatre looking at the movies that's going to come out soon, I put my hand to the popcorn and suddenly pulled it back as Suho's hand and my hand touched. That was a bit embrassing I guess.  

The movie was half way, and yet I was already clinging to Suho's arm like it was my life. The movie was so scary I kept on trembling in fear. 

"You babo, you're the one who choose this but ended up getting scared" Suho said but he was also clinging on to me and closed his eyes whenever the ghost popped out. 

I think he's the babo one -,.-  *no it's the both of you -editor*  

When the movie was over and after hanging out with Suho I didn't know it was night time already. Spending time with Suho is amazing. When we stopped in front of my house, Suho held my wrist. 

"Lily-ah I need to tell you something" he said scratching his neck nervously 

"I-I-I-I don't think we should fake our relationship anymore" my body froze what does he mean by not faking our relationship? 

"I think I am liking someone, the someone that I have grown closer with. That someone who always lit up a smile on my face. That someone who makes me laugh.... Lily-ah i-it's you" he lastly said 

He can't be in love with me.... 

Is his love for me even greater than his love for unnie?

"There are still 50% of my feelings for your sister but the rest of it is yours" his feeling is still with my sister of course he can't move on just yet. It's not that I am sad, I'm happy he finally has feelings for me. But I don't want to be  his real girlfriend  when he's still liking another girl. 

"Lily-ah I love you" he said and suddenly I felt his soft plump lips on my lips, his warm breath that's on me and I just couldn't stop him. The kiss was suddenly becoming heated as I kissed him back. It felt so right but....

I knew this was wrong. 

I pushed him and slapped him hard. I can't love him yet. I can't have him just yet, he love unnie still, not only me. I ran inside and closed my bedroom door, tears that streamed down my cheeks. Suho why can't you just love me fully? 

Why do you still have feeling for unnie? Why can't you just love me only?