Chapter 1: Meeting Him

"A little, fragile girl that easily breaks'

She always believed that there will be happiness 

Whenever tears roll on her cheek

Her sister told her not to cry 

Just be happy,"  My sister sang brushing my hair with the comb, the way she sang the song reminds me of our mum, her soothing and calm voice. The sister that I only have in this world, protecting me until the end and telling me you're beautiful in your own way.

She is my one and only sister, the one that always been by my side. From young until now. Once she finish, she put the comb away and checked her watch, with a sigh escaped from her lip she hold her purse.   

"I am sorry Lily, I've got to go now. Just remember, lock the door if you are going." she apologized giving me a half smile

Being a model must be pretty difficult. Unnie really dreamed of herself becoming a model and now her dream came true. When you worked hard to get what you want, your dream may come true.

You just gotta believe yourself. 

I turned around from my seat and I remembered that I got work today. I took the house key and went to the amusement park. 

"Good morning Lily" my co workers said happily as I smiled.

I walk to my change room and change my clothes to the pikachu mascot. This is the work that I have been doing for three years. It seems like nothing has changed.

Being an mascot in Lotte World is a part of me, I guess. 

"Are you ready Lily-ah?" Ji-Min, my co workers, who also happen to be my friend nudge my shoulder with a smiled on his face, Ji-Min is one of the guy who always looked at the bright side and think positively. His one of the rare guy that you could hardly find in this world. 

I gave him the thumbs up and went with him. When I walked, I saw a model on the big poster board.

My unnie... she's really famous. 

"I am going to the left you go the right" Ji- Min snapped me from my admiring mood and point to the right direction, "We'll meet later," he said and ran off.

When I couldn't see Ji-Min anymore I walk to the right and a little girl ask me to take a picture with her. So I did and the mother gave me some money. Which I took. 

"Hyung we should take a picture," a guy suddenly went up to me with a mask on his mouth.

Is he sick? 

"Jinjja? I like pikachu!" one of the guys said noticing my presence 

"Can we please take a picture with you?" the guy with a panda eyes said 

I nodded and soon, 11 guys started to surround me. Wow there are so many and they are all wearing mask and a cap on.

Is this some kind of day where everyone wearing mask and a cap on?

"Suho hyung, are you sure you don't want to take a picture with us?" a guy with an eyeliner asked 

"I am sure Baekhyun, now go get together!" he said and got his camera out.

So the guy who's holding the camera's name is Suho...? For some reason, my heart suddenly beat faster for Suho. I don't know why. The way he talk, it sent shiver running down my spine.  Even though I can't see his face, I bet he is handsome. 

Could this be love at first sight? 

That's not possible 

"Done!" he said as he finished taking a picture.

"Hyung why don't you go now!" the other guy suggested.

"Mwo me? Is that okay?" he asked surprisingly 

"Of course, now go hyung," the guy pushed him and he stood next to me, smiling sheepishly. 

"Hey" he said waving as I waved back.

"1!" 11 guys around the camera said.

"Get closer hyung," the guy shouted and so, Suho put his arm around my big pikachu hand. I put my hand to the air giving  a peace sign.

"2!" 

"3!" 

Click!

"Thank you," the 12 guys said to me.

I bowed at them and they ran off to the haunted house.  But before that, Suho turned to me and bowed at me. My heart suddenly beat faster.

"Thank you," he said leaving me speechless.

C-C-Could I be in love with him? B-b-but I just met him... Is it possible? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lily-ah what are you doing there, just frozen?" Unnie said leaning to the wall 

I shook my head and scratched my head. I just couldn't stop thinking about him. Is it really possible for it to happen? Falling in love with a stranger? Usually it always happen in Korean dramas, but my life isn't like that. 

It will never be like that. 

"Lily-ah are you okay?" Unnie asked again with worried eyes

I nodded my head and turned to look at my laptop. Right, I was going to play a game, to get my mind of from certain someone. 

"Well, if you are worried about something tell me. I am your unnie and you look like something is bothering you," she stated as I nodded. 

When she left, I sighed. I am sorry unnie for not telling you, but this is my problem and you can't solve it because ... 

We are different.