Chapter 10: The Beach

I don't know why but Suho agreed with what I told him. I quickly went back home to prevent myself from crying, it's not worth it. Even if I cry nothing's going to happen. Tears won't going to change the broken heart of mine. 

I wonder why love can be so painful. I wonder why I met Suho in the first day and how could I fall in love with him in instant.

A long day replaced with another day and unnie asked me what happen when I met him, so I told her that I am in relationship with Suho. She was happy but I wasn't. She was so happy that she could fly.

While I can't. 

I sighed and drop myself to the couch, I couldn't eat nor sleep like I used to. It's been two days and nothing's happening. 

Today would be another long day, because time didn't went as fast as before. My heart already stopped at the moment when he confessed to me.

The painful confession.

Just tell me... how can unnie get everything? While I don't. Even the burnt on my cheek was something she did. Yet I couldn't blame her.

7 years ago our parents died in a fire accident. The fire was set in our house, unnie was sleeping peacefully that she didn't notice the smoke while I did. Eomma and Appa told us to go outside and I tried to wake unnie up. When she woke up I told her to stand and get out of the house quickly. Eomma and Appa was helping us but suddenly a wooden block that is on fire hit them both on the back. They couldn't stand up but told us to go.

I was crying a lot with unnie, we helped each other to get out of the house but when we walked on the stairway a block of wood almost going to hit unnie but instead I replaced her. I pushed her quickly which make the wooden block to hit my cheek.

I never knew that the wood was on fire.

Why did I replaced her to have a burnt cheek is because of her dream of becoming a model, she always took care of her face and having a burnt cheek on her face would make everyone disgusted.

Disgusted and judge in society.

Just like me.

Buzz-Buzz

I looked at my phone and it was from Suho.

From: Suho-sshi

Lily-ah let's go on a date. I'll pick you up in ten minutes we are going somewhere sunny btw ^^

I was hesitating for a while, should I go and meet him? Without nothing to do I decided to go. I hope we are not going somewhere fancy. 

I quickly searched for a hat to match the dress and when I did I put some powder to cover my burnt cheek.

In ten minutes I was ready and the doorbell was heard. Suho stood there with a polo shirt on. He smiled at me and held my hand.

"Let's go" it's amazing how he can actually drive a motorcycle right, he basically took me somewhere. Also it turns out Suho was right, it is sunny today.

When we finally reached our destination I found out... it was the beach. He took me to the beach.

"I asked your sister where do you want to go and she said the beach. I hope you like it" Suho said beside me, it's not that I hate it. It's just that... is he asking only to just talk with my unnie or did he really ask her for me to be happy?

Happy or not it doesn't matter anymore. My heart stopped and no one can bring it back to beat.

"Come on let's go to the water" Suho said and we went to the sea just playing, I was basically smiling just to show him how I enjoyed the beach. But even so it hurt to pull the muscles to smile with joy.

"Lily-ah smile" Suho suddenly took a picture without me knowing

"You look cute" he said suddenly no matter what he said I always disagree with it

I am ugly, cute nor pretty is not who I am.

We played several times in the water and when I was going to the sand to make a sand castle my hat blew away. I looked at my hat that was flying far away from me into the sea. I pouted that was the first hat that unnie bought for me.

Such a shame it flew away.

"Lily-ah are you okay, do you want to buy a new hat?" Suho asked me but I shook my head

"Are you sure, you look like you're going to cry when that hat flew" he explained which I just nodded, I am fine he doesn't need to do anything. Except maybe giving me his heart.

Maybe someday when he noticed my feelings.

Someday is long time so I hope time flies quickly.

The three hours we spent just looking at the sea and playing. Now a sunset started to appear and the sky is getting darker.

"It's amazing, I really love watching the sunset" he said

"Let's get you home now" Suho added as we walked hand in hand to the motorcycle

I held Suho's waist so I won't fall and sighed, resting my head to his back and just processing what is happening in my life.

A fake relationship with Suho, I hope it will turn to real love.