Chapter 9: Hurt Confession

"When you are a fully grown woman, you need to use face mask so your skin will be smooth just like those Korean models" unnie explained putting her own white mask

Seriously why do I need to use it? I looked at unnie and asked her

'Aren't you also a model?'

"I am a model but I still have a long way to go" she sighed deeply

Geez the mask is really sticky, Honestly, I hate this girly stuff. I am more like carefree person not caring what you look like. What matters importantly for me is the inside.

I wonder why do I have to join unnie's 'natural beauty' mission. Obviously is not worth it.

"So Suho and you ..." unnie suddenly said  with a pedo-ish smile

I hit her shoulder lightly and turned the other way. I am so not dealing with this.

"Hey I am happy you know. Suho is a great person" even though unnie said that my heart slightly did something. Could I be jealous...?

Jealous... that unnie know him more than I do. Aish! Jinjja, why do I have to be jealous of unnie. Just because she has everything I don't need to be jealous 

Buzz-Buzz

My phone suddenly buzzed, something's odd. It was Suho... Suho just texted me saying that he wanted to meet me in 20 MINUTES?!

20 minutes is too fast, I am not even clean up yet and I haven't even shower! ._. 

"Suho! Oh go change palli!" Unnie said suddenly obviously reading the text

In a matter of fact, I didn't bother to take a shower.  So after I changed I walked to the nearby park where we met before, I was scared. What is Suho asking me for? Or maybe he just want to hang out with me? I took out my notepad so I can write something if I have to say something.

So many questions....

"Lily-ah" Suho suddenly called out

I walked and sat next to him as he looked shy of something. Did I make him shy or something happened to him?

"Lil-ly -ah I-I-I have a confession" a confession...? I wonder would that be? Would he finally confess his undying love to me? Hehehe of course that would never happen. If that happen I would die happy but not everything will go as what I said.

"Well the thing is...?" Suho continued and just so happen to look at me in the eyes

I wonder what his confessing about...

"Lily-ah..." for god damn sake why can't Suho just tell me! I write quickly and asked him to hurry up saying it.

"Okay... so..." Suho is really wasting time

"I am in love with your sister"

Wait what again....?

Did he said my unnie....?

It's not true is it...?

Maybe my ears are not functioning well. Yes my ears are not functioning right?

"I have been in love with her since she became a model" Suho couldn't mean my unnie right...?

My heart suddenly dropped to the ground and my head suddenly become dizzy. Suho i-i-is in love with my unnie?  

My first love is in love with my unnie... I knew it. I just knew it. I could never be my sister, my sister can talk, pretty and cheerful. I smiled at Suho bitterly and tried to hold the urge to break down in front of him. I always hold my tears when I am in pain, this time I just have to act like my heart didn't drop to the ground. 

I quickly wrote with my shaky hand...

'Unnie has a boyfriend' maybe just maybe he would move on about unnie and think of someone else. Would it be that easy?

"I know but I just want to see her all the time, being able to see her and smile at her..." he said dreamily as my brain kept saying stop. I don't want to hurt myself but I think I already did.

For a while an idea just come up to me... an idea that will hurt myself. I quickly wrote something that I would regret.

Yes... definitely a regret...

'If you want to see my unnie all the time, you have to become my boyfriend'