Chapter 5: Sisters' Fight

I looked at my unnie who is eating cereal, it seems like she's taking it really leisurely. Her face looked really pale, it looked like she haven't slept for a decade as her eye bags looked worsen.

I got my spoon and tapped it to the table. She looked at me with a dumbfounded face.

So I asked her ...

'Are you okay?' she looked at my fingers to figure out what I was saying

"I am fine, it's just there's too much photo shoot to handle" she smiled weekly.

I nodded my head and asked her again

'Unnie there's a guy I saw you talking with, his name is Suho. Is he really famous?'

"Well, he's the leader of boy band idol called 'EXO'. The members consisted of 12 people and they're divided into two different sub-groups. EXO-K is Korean and Suho is the leader while EXO-M is Mandarin and Kris is the leader, why are you asking me?" She asked confusedly.

I shook my head telling her that it's nothing.

"I am going to take a shower and after this I have to go to the photo shoot again, if you are at home don't forget to make dinner. I'll probably come late tonight" she mentioned as I gave her thumbs up. I walked to the couch and plop my self on top. I changed some channels and saw something that caught my eyes.

I saw Suho and the 12 guys called.... EXO performing on stage. Their song was so catchy and it was called Growl and Overdose but Overdose is my favorite song. So I put it as my new ringtone, the last ringtone that I had was Detective Conan soundtrack, I know is childish.

I chuckled to myself, maybe just maybe I am falling for Suho.

Such a forbidden love.

For a day I spent my time to find out everything about Suho. Now it's 10 pm unnie hasn't come back yet. The dinner is getting cold. I am waiting for unnie to come home so we can eat it together. Maybe I am selfish to myself for not eating when my stomach has been grumbling. 

I placed my head on top of the dinner table and closed my eyes and hoped that unnie will come back soon.

As I heard the door open, I open my eyes and rubbed them a bit, I saw unnie walking. She looked at me and I said 'I made dinner let's eat'

She shook her head vigorously "I am not hungry, I already ate" she stated

Unnie... what's with unnie? This is not unnie, she doesn't use that cold tone to me. 

I walked to her and touched her hand only to be slapped back. I was taken back by unnie's behavior. I looked at her and all I can see from eyes is nothing, no warmness and love. Just plain and cold brown eyes.

"Why can't you get it, I am not HUNGRY" she said emphasizing the last word

'I made dinner for us' I said

"I don't care, can't you stop bothering me! I'd rather have you dead than clinging to me like a peasant" the last words was so harsh.

What did I do wrong to make unnie hate me?

Am I not a good sister?

Tears suddenly started dropping to the ground, I got it unnie hated me. Unnie doesn't like a sister who can't talk and has a burnt mark on her cheek. I got everything.

I am not perfect.

I ran from home and ran as my feet starting to hurt. No matter how bad it hurts my heart is much more painful than this will ever be. More flashbacks of unnie and I suddenly came back.

'Lily-ah you are not ugly'

'I'll take good care of you'

'You are my little sister'

'You are not mute'

'Let's go play'

My feet stopped at the park. The park that unnie and I always go to play. When she always pushed me at the swings. A drop of water suddenly landed on my head. I looked at the sky and figured out that it's raining.

I walked to the tree to get some protection and hugged both my knees.

BRMMM

Thunder suddenly came which made me whine inside. I'm afraid of thunders. Usually unnie would comfort me but she's not here and I have no place to go. The thunder strikes again, when ever it happen I covered my ears and tears keep pouring. The rain and my tears are mixed.

I don't know which one's which anymore.

"Ya gwaenchanh-a?" I heard someone said

I opened my eyes and saw a guy putting an umbrella on top of me. I took a glance of his face and I couldn't believe it.

Suho... it's Suho.

Not it couldn't be! Why would I meet him in such place.

"Hey are you okay?" he asked but I couldn't reply because the thunder striked again, I suddenly clinged on his leg.

"Hey let's go, let's get you somewhere safe" Suho said as I nodded

He put the umbrella still on top of me and brought me to a dorm. The thunder didn't strike this time and I was thankful. He opened the door of the dorm and I saw three guys with no shirt on. I suddenly closed my eyes and Suho scolded them.

When I opened my eyes the three guys is no longer there. I sighed in relief and sat on the couch. I was soaked wet and I heard the guys were talking.

"Hyung you want to let her stay here?" a deep voice said

"Aish it's only today, just let it be" he explained

"Fine but she's sleeping in your room" the other guy said

Wait... so I am sleeping in Suho's room? A blush creeped up my cheeks, right I hope he's not going to do anything. I just hope so. A guy handed me a towel and I flashed him a smile. I dried my hair with the towel.

"Hello I am Luhan" this petite guy said with features of a flower boy, that's what I thought. Also I already met him in the amusement park, I meant all of them.

I waved back and smiled.

"Oh here's your change of clothes sorry it's only boys' clothes" Luhan said as I shook my head

"So why did you went in the rain" Suho said suddenly drying his hair with the towel, he's so handsome.

I get my phone and go to message. 

'I had a fight with my sister' I typed and showed it to everyone, they nodded their head with understatement.

"You can stay at my room for today" Suho suggested but I shook my head I think... I want to sleep on the couch. I pointed at the couch and put my head like I was sleeping and I think he got it.

"No, I'll sleep on the couch you sleep at my room, arraso" he said I cringed but I nodded very slowly

"So you know us...?" a guy that looked like a panda asked me

I nodded my head. I just knew them like... today.

(._'.)

"Are you a sasaeng fan?" they seriously bombarded me with so many questions, I have no idea what sasaeng fans is. Unnie told me they are crazy fans that's all.

I shook my head, I am not crazy.

"Thank god" they sighed in relief

"Well if she's a sasaeng fan she might already shout and scream instead she just look at us like we are human" Suho said

That's true.

"Hey my name is Chanyeol..." soon they introduced themselves as I smiled at each of them.

" Why won't you talk?" Kris said he is obviously curious

'I don't talk with strangers' I typed maybe they would back off after this question

"Is that so.... let's go to sleep. I'll show you where the toilet is so you can change" Suho suggested and I smiled following like a little duckling to where the toilet is. After I changed to the clothes I walked and follow to where his room is.

I looked at his room and it's nothing fancy in the room. I laid on the bed and looked at him that's getting his phone charger. I pulled the blanket closer to me and closed my eyes.

"Good night princess" Suho said before turning off the lights.