The other monk that they were with directed them to their chambers after they failed to see the king earlier. Kurama, surprisingly, has already have his lodgings ready. And Yusuke's monks just arranged it that he resides near Kurama's chambers.

Yusuke was shocked that he could enjoy a sauna if he wanted to while waiting. That he didn't let to pass. So Kurama and Yusuke ended up in a public sauna together with some demons. Its not crowded. And he did relaxed in doing so.

"Only if its free. Or if you can afford it." Kurama replied.

They just ended up in an open corner accompanying their room. It has combination of seats and tables. Like a lounge area. It has floor to ceiling clear glass windows over seeing the rest of the DP.

One of his monks brought them food and placed it in the available table.

"Afford? Why is the unjust system of rich elites also rule here?" Yusuke continued.

"Well, most can have a monetary value too, like in Human World. Cheap and luxury also exist here. By the way, thank you for the Rurukami jewel. Though you deflated the value by scribing names in there, I still consider it a prized possession." Kurama paused to sip in his tea.

"Ha ha, Hokushin lost his composure when he found out that that's my gift to Yomi. Our national treasure. He was bummed about it for quite sometime."

"He should be. That was a lot of treasure. But I bet you saved a few pieces, like the one you gifted Keiko. That, I would say was smart. Hers is one hell of a piece." Kurama praised. He had not seen such a piece before. It could price much how the gift for Yomi would do, sans the scribe.

"I did. I noticed a few variations and decided to save it for the country. And Keiko's piece is the most special that I've found. Its small, its cute. So yeah, its decided the moment I've touched it."

Kurama just let out a small laugh. Trust Yusuke to describe such rare piece like that. He was amazed when he saw it. Interested. But totally happy for the couple.

Before Yusuke could asked about Kurama's amusement. Hokushin and his monk companion turned from a corner.

"The demon spirit is here. You could do the your inquiries anytime now." Hokushin announced.

Yusuke turned to Kurama, waited for his nod then stood up.

--------------

They're gonna do this outside. The spirit cannot be bothered to be holded up in closed corner.

It is still within the King's Hall but in an open area behind.

He could already see a dark apparition settled in a wide square carpet.

He looked up when they neared him. "Those who will have questions and would hear, have a sit. Those who don't, stay outside." He said, pointing the out skirt of the carpet.

Yusuke turned to his monks. He has not thought about who he would drag into this since they were clueless about this Raizen's past.

But since it is already a head ache for Koenma himself, maybe its beneficial to include another head in the group.

"Can you wait outside the carpet?" He asked Hokushin's companion.

He didn't show a slight disapproval or any negative response. He accepts his place with a respective nod and settled on the grassy soil while Yusuke and the rest settled in the carpet.

"I'll answer your questions in later time if you have." Yusuke said to Hokushin, which surprised the latter but replied a curt nod nonetheless.

Yusuke was in the fore front. Kurama in his closer left and Hokushin in his right.