1.4

A/N
just so y'all know, peej is my fav of the group, so he is obviously going to be a main character, that has a big role in this book.

Also--- i've seen this happen to other authors, so i'm just going to tell you now-- Yes, this is a Phan story, but if Phil and PJ do things and are close to each other, don't get on my ass about it. okAY?

A campus wide lockdown was in effect until further notice, so PJ and I happily binge-watched Orange is the New Black. By the eight episode I started getting antsy. I didn't like being stuck in this tiny, cramped, messy room.

"PJ I'm going to be the next death if I have to stay in here for another second." I sighed exasperatedly. "They can't really force us to stay put, can they?"

"It's in our best interest." he replied plainly, thought I could tell he was growing old with being crammed on the same bed for 8 hours. he gave me a sideways glance before rolling off the bed and laying on his back on the floor. "let's do friendship yoga. I hear it's a true test of friendship."

"you can't be serious."

"c'mon it'll be something new!" he said with fake exaggeration.

"fuck off peej." i said pulling my blanket over my head. "i'll just go to bed."

"you're absolutely no fun."

"mmmhm"

moments later my twin sized bed had two full sized men in it again. PJ wrapped his arm around me, and his legs tangled with mine. "PJ wh-"

"shhhhh"

"dude-"

"sHHH just let it happen." i rolled my eyes and followed PJ instructions. pretty soon i found his presence oddly comforting, and i melted into his embrace.

"I like being around you Peej." i don't know where it came from, but it was already too late.

"i like being around you too Phil." he pulled me closer to his chest and started humming an unfamiliar tune in my ear. my eyes fought to stay open, but between pj's body warmth and sweet lullaby, i was a goner. (😉)

-

"Phil, wake up buddy"

"no... you go back to sleep."

"i was never sleeping."

"hush." suddenly there was pillow repeatedly hitting my head. i groaned and turned towards the culprit. "PJ fuck off."

"only if you help." he winked at me and hit my face with the pillow one last time before going to sit crosslegged on his bed.

"if you're lucky."

"don't tease me Phil."

"don't hit me in the face with a fucking pillow."

"someone's grumpy."

"hmmm i wonDER WHY."

"stop yelling at me. i just wanted you to know that there are no classes for the rest of the week."

i stared at him for a good two minutes. "so you woke me up, to tell me that i didn't have to get up?" he pondered that for a second before looking defeated.

"okay, fine. i was bored. and you were snoring."

"i don't snore!"

"wanna bet?!" he stood up and pulled out his phone, ready to show me a video of me snoring.

"okay what ever. everyone snores."

"i don't"

"yes you do."

"have you ever witnessed me snoring?" i ignored his question because be was right, i had never heard him snore. "that's what i thought." he smiled triumphantly. and sat back down.

"are we still under lockdown?" i asked taking my laptop off the charger and pulling up netflix.

"we're on code yellow lockdown. we can leave if we have somewhere to be. we cant just congregate in the yard. we have to be inside."  PJ answered putting a sock on.

"i wish i had somewhere to be so i could leave." i mumbled.

"i'm headed to my parents house, you can come with me if you want, but it's a three hour drive. And i'm staying for a few nights."

I didn't really want to leave town, and i hadn't done laundry in a week, so i didn't have clothes to bring. "nahh, thank you though. i think i'll just go to the laundromat. i'm super behind on laundry."

"have fun, i'll miss you."

"are you trying to guilt trip me?"

"maybe."

"it's not working. but i'll miss you too peej. text me when you get there?"

"definitely. i'll probably be texting you all week. my house is an insane freak show."

"is that why you want me to go?"

"yep. but it's fine, you have clothes to wash."

"i'm sorry PJ, i'm sure you'll make it."

"can you at least clean the room whilst i'm gone?"

"sure. can you bring me back a new car?"

"touché"   he walked over to me and gave me a warm hug. "bye buddy i'll be back in 3 to 4 days." i wrapped my arms around him and we both held on to the hug like it would be our last one.

"see you soon peej. don't forget my car." i said as he grabbed his bag and walked out, waving goodbye. The second the door clicked behind him, my head hit the pillow this time, and i drifted off to sleep.

I woke up not ten minutes later to the sound of sirens, again. I looked out my window and saw a crowd of officers and fire fighters. A few students were also crowded around. I decided against joining them, not wanting to see anymore death or injuries or what ever was going on. I was better off not knowing.

Since my power nap was interrupted i grabbed my laptop and started watching Archer. what better way to spend my Tuesday?

a/n always unedited

soz this has 50% dialog. i just want you guys to see peej's and phil's relationship. i love them.

i love you guys!