Chapter 4

Day two of this catastrophic event and there's no sign of Clear, Mink and others I have forgotten to mention. Hopefully they are okay for my sake. They better be dammit.

Noiz had been walking around all morning in the now empty house of what used to be someone's, probably a poor elderly couple. Haga-san. Aoba thought. How could I have almost forgotten about him, Yoshi, Kio, Nao and Mio..? While the male thought, Noiz comes back, each arm carrying canned foods. "Put these in your bag. They'll help us get through this in case we are close to starving to death, there's probably twenty cans that I've found so we'll ration out the cans between us three until we find the others."

The bluenette held his stomach and then at the cans. He thought that looting a person's house is wrong but if he doesn't want to starve to death, he will have no other choice but have to take from emptied out homes. The blonde stares at Aoba who seems unsure about his idea. "I know that stealing or whatever you call it is wrong but how do you expect us to find the rest if we end up dead from starving?" Koujaku sighs as he overheard once more. "I hate to say this but the brat is right. We do have to take what we need."

Aoba nods and unzips the bag, carefully taking out Ren and Sei's hat. Noiz dumps the cans beside the smaller male and puts each can in the bag. Ren and the hat were able to fit in his bag but he's not sure if he can carry it when they run to the next house. Koujaku listens and hears some strange breathing from the other side of the door, it got a little heavier but it then came to a sudden stop.

The ravenette froze in place that the only thing heard is his faint breathing as he slowly pressed his ear against the door, Noiz walking in on him. "Oi, what are you-" Suddenly a loud banging noise startled Koujaku, causing him to fall back. "What the hell...?" Aoba rushes in with his bag and his heart raced as multiple bangings came from the door. Noiz and Koujaku get their weapons ready, aiming at the door from a distance. The banging stops... .... A long silence has clouded the entrance.

"Mastaaaaaaaaaaaaah~! Are yoou in theeeeeere~?" Clear?! Stop. Shut up! You'll attract those things! Koujaku recognizes that annoying voice, instantly opening the door as Clear flopped in forward. He had his gas mask with him as always and just as he was about to say something. "Master, I'm so happy to see you alright! Those people are soooo meaaaaamph-?!" Aoba ran over to Clear who had been speaking so loudly, removed his gas mask and placed his hand over the albino's loud mouth. How is he not taking survival so seriously?!

"Those "mean people" you so call them are zombies you idiot and they'll chew us three out if you keep that damn mouth running out loud." The blonde spoke lowly at the android. "Mm hmph?" Clear takes away Aoba's hand and looks up at Noiz as well as the rest. "Zombies?" Koujaku asked. "Yes. There's many ways you can turn into into them. You can either be bit, whether you're bit or not if you die by getting shot or stabbed in any area other then the head, you die and come back as one, lastly, don't open your mouth for god's sake when you kill them because the infected blood can also get you that way.."

Koujaku narrows his eyes at Noiz and is very eager. "How do you know all that...?" "I watch horror movies, unlike you old man who hangs around young women for entertainment." The crimson eyed snorted and kicks the door closed but before it even closed it was stopped by a black, bloodstained boot. The door bounces back from the boot, opening it wide. Clear looked over and smiled. "Oh, I found Mink-san and Mizuki-san on the way here." The tall man the stood out of the rest walks in silence as the other followed behind. "What are you guys doing cooped up here?"

"Koujaku.." Mizuki said and looked over at Aoba as well. "I thought you guys didn't make it. I was so worried." Koujaku smiled and ruffled the brunette's hair as he laughed. "Of course we're not dead." The tattooed male smiles back and looks over at Mink. "Mink-san, where do we go next?" "We head to North district, it will be safer there but we can't go there just yet. We have to search this whole island for food. "Wait, what about my brother?" Aoba spoke out. Mink looks over at him with carelessness in his eyes as usual.

"He's out there somewhere and I haven't found him yet for two days now." The elder sighs. "Look, there's a possible chance that he's taken by those zombies but if he's alive, I'll owe an apology. If not, you have wasted time for all of us." He says bluntly. "Now come on. If we don't make it by sundown we're staying in a house that's safe." The gang nods as well as Aoba who understood Mink's saying and left the house. Mink then shoves a small pistol along with ammo on Aob to keep in his pockets. "You're going to need it. Always aim for the head."