Chapter 19

I'm here again Minna here's the new chapter

Normal P.O.V
After the dance..,everyone really hated Lucy like hell..worst than ever..Girls especially..The news about NaLi couple break up is really spreading fast..Now girls had their hopes up high that they will be Natsu's next girlfriend..

Lucy entered the campus like her usual look.Stares,glares,murmurs and *slap*..that welcomed her..it was fast..Lucy didn't even believe what had happen..she held her right cheek now with a red handprint
"How dare you!!" The girl named Angel angrily yelled at her
"W-what did I do?" Lucy ask teary eyed
"What did you do?What.Did.You.Do?!" Angel ask angrily then slapped her other cheek hard causing her to stumble on the floor
"Natsu is mine only!!" Angel yelled then pulled Lucy up using her hair.Lucy cries in pain as Angel bagan pulling her hair hard.
"Stop please stop" Lucy cried in pain but Angel didn't stopped.The students who was just walking by began to crowd around them..
"Do you think she'll into you?huh FREAK?!" Angel slammed her on the hard tilled floor causing Lucy's mouth to bleed..
"Remember this one.."Angel said slowly yet frightening
" Natsu is only mine.."She growled then kick Lucy hard on her stomach causing her to roll on the floor unconscious.
They all fell silent as Lucy's unconscious body hit something..It's Natsu

Natsu P.O.V
I came to school early..I noticed the students crowding at the end of he hallway..I really am the one that cares about the situation like this..but this one..I have the feeling I should check it out..
As I walked I felt my heart pump nervously..What's happening..and then I saw a familiar blonde rolling to my direction hitting me...I look at her..Her glasses had broke and blood trickled down her mouth.
I felt my blood boil..Only one emotion I have it now..Angriness..It's new to me..I didn't felt like this before..I know they felt the dark aura i felt right now..
I glared at them and notice them shiver..I'm out of control of myself right now and I just let it happen.

Normal P.O.V

The hallways was silent..no..The school was silent..thy can really feel the dark aura coming from Natsu and it scared them..It's their first time seeing him act like this..
"What did you do to Luce" Natsu growled his bangs covering his eyes
"Get out out my sight before I can do something!!" Natsu yelled at them,his eyes seemed to glow red in anger.Hearing this the students already know this is their cue to run..without wasting time they ran for their lives.
Natsu who seemed has the control to himself calmed down picking up the unconscious blonde bridal style.Before he took a step about to run her to the infirmary a clap was heard.
He look behind to see Gray,Erza,Mira,Elfman and the usual stalking Juvia
"My little Natsu finally escaped his coward ness" Gray faked cry in happiness
"That's what man do" Elfman said
"I'm so proud of you" Erza smiled at him causing him to be annoyed.
"Hell Erza!you've been here and didn't do anything!" Natsu yelled angrily..Elfman and Gray have the frightened looks on their faces..
"I just want to see what will you do" Erza smiled not caring that Natsu had yelled at her
"I changed my mind" Mira said confusing everyone

"I ship NaLu than NaLi"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~££~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~££~
(So how was it minna?hope you all like it..)
By the way the picture above I'm the one who draw it so that's Angel..Super dupper nice in face but Satan's apprentice in the inside