Chapter ten

Lucy P.O.V

We're now on our bedroom sitting on the bed..

How can I solve the problem?

"k gragneel..toss the coin if heads i'll sleep here on the bed if tails you will be sleeping here"I said

"That's great!!"he cheered..

hmm..,I expected him to be a gentleman  letting me sleep here while he sacrifice himself to sleeep on the couch..

I tossed the coin in the air then then catch it on my palm..opening my ands..I smirked

"Heads..bye-bye"I faked smile at him..I throw a pillow on his face as he went his way on the couch..

"Don't throw the  pillow!!"he growled..I rolled my eyes...

I lied comfortably on the soft bed...i pull the blanket over my head as I put my glasses on the bed side table..

I don't want anyone see me without my glasses..specially this idiot on the couch..I don't know but i felt like it's bad let him see the true me..

I closed my eyes as I drifted to sleep..

Natsu P.O.V

I took a peak on the nerd making sure she's asleep..I don't want to sleep on a couch!!I'm not used to it...Maybe we'll just switch,I'll carry her here while I sleep comfortably on the bed...

'Oh Natsu you're so Genius'my mind tells me..I already know that

Standing up..I tiptoed making sure Happy and the Weird dog won't wake up..

I pull the blanket away from the nerd..only to see someone sleeping..

Who's this..it's impossible that this angel sleeping is the nerd..

I looked around..impossible!!!this beauty really is the Nerd!!Her glasses are on the bedside table...I admit but she got the looks..

'Natsu.you got Lisanna' my mind told me..

My brain is right..I already got Lisanna so I should not be admiring this Nerd...

But I can't help it!!!

This is bad...really bad...

This nerd might hypnotized me!!!

Without  knowing it ,I slid under the cover covers beside the nerd..

This is really not right...

If lisanna found out I slept beside the Nerd I know she'll be mad and broke up with me..I won't let that happen...

I want to get up..but i'm so sleepy..plus the comfortable feeling feeling..,

My eyelids are so heavy..I closed my eyes as the consciousness slid out of me then all turned black..

Lucy P.O.V

I opened my eyes blinking a few times as the rays of sun hit my eyes blinding me...

I sat up then looked at the floor where Happy and plue was sleeping..I looked at the couch..Dragneel's not there he may be up early...

I put my glasses then about to get out of bed when I felt something heavy on my waist..

I pull the covers down..

"What the HELL Dragneel!!!"I yelled in anger

Why is he on my bed?and his arm on my waist

"5 more minutes Luce"He said sleepily

LUCE!!!???

"I'm not LUCE!!!"I punch him on the face his taking advantage!!!

He jump out of bed as he looked at me angrily..

"How dare you Punch me!?!?"He yelled as his face grow red in anger..

Wow..he's now the one angry?

The door slammed open there entered is Erza..This is bad..really bad..

"What's the shouts early in the morning!!"She growled

"U-Uh n-nothing erza"Dragneel said scarily..

"scardy cat!"I said as I exited the room...

I'll be more careful next time..I'm so sure this kind of morning will be repeated every day...

I do not want this kind of morning to repeat ...

(Finally chapter 10 fiinished.. So how was it?I hope you like it...)