Chapter 9| Almost us...

Gee looked up at you as you try to stop the awkward moment by laughing a bit. "T-that was um..." Gee on the other hand  looked focus on your face,he started to lean closer to your face, your heart was beating really fast now.what was he trying to do? He leaned closer almost letting your nose touch his face, okay this is it..is he gonna kiss you? Your face was bright red but you went with it slowly closing your eyes when he suddenly looked hesitant and slowly pulled back laughing too. "Ha..that was pretty funny huh?I couldnt keep my fucking balance. That was pretty stupid." He smiled before holding  his hand out for you "C'mon its going to rain.." (okay wtf just happened?I wanted to make it end here... *gets hit in the head* I was just kidding dammit!!) you both started running as soon as you feel the rain getting heavier. You both were soaking wet when you reached a corner perfect for waiting the rain stop. You knew he was going to kiss you,but there must be something holding him back,maybe it was the rain? You looked at him who had rain dripping down his skull. "Shit..Now I cant even smoke he pouted". Maybe you should try making a move yourself?

He looked at you and smiled "are you cold?Do you wanna use my jacket?" You shake your head but sneezed before shivering. "sheesh kid....you dont have to fake the I'm healthy shit..." He chuckled before taking off his jacket. "I'll still get sick ya dumbass.." you joked and you can hear him laughing more."Well this dumbass just made an umbrella from his own jacket...hope your happy.." he slowly held his jacket above your head. "Uh gee...its not covering your head" You said looking at him. "Meh..Skeletons dont get sick...except when he drinks too much."  "what?" you replied "No nothing cmon!" He said before walking you back to your apartment. "Shit shit shit shit.." He repeatedly cussed as he walked in with his wet shoes. You rubbed your nose and walked inside. "you sure skeletons dont get sick?" You smiled. "Meh...maybe I will.. maybe I wont..you'll never know...." He shrugs it off as he walked to the guest room you let him stay in.

Gaster Sans PV

"Well fuck..." I took off the shirt I was wearing which was soaked. "Ah fuck.." I groaned as I struggle to get my shit together and take off my jeans before going to the bathroom. This was never the plan..I just wanted to protect her cause I got her into this mess.. Ughhhhhhh.... I facepalmed myself trying to remember the whole reason why I'm doing this. I cant just... I'm not gonna go through that whole romance shit over again. I leaned against the wall trying to calm down . What the hell am I doing in the shower anyway?I'm a fucking skeleton, I dont even need to clean myself that often.. ughhh!! maybe I needed time to relax? I imagined her face then,she looked as if she knew I was about to.. why am I so stupid.. I stood up straight letting the hot water splash against my skull. I promised to myself..I wouldnt.. not after what she(not you) did to me.I calmed down fully but I guess I have one more thing to hide.