Chapter 5|Truth Or dare

This was really a bad idea,you mouth just sometimes say things you dont want. But he actually agreed to it. "So truth or dare..?" He asked first as his eyes was glued to the TV that wasnt even on,guess he's not good with eye to eye contact. " I pick truth" This is it,you're confident,you can do this! "Okay then... Whats it like living alone here?" You looked down and replied "pretty damn peaceful. I dont really have to care about anybody or anything." You looked at him and he just gave out this "Oh really?" grin on his face,well at least you think he was..or maybe because of his face. He nodded hearing your answer shuts his eyes. "My turn right? I pick truth then.." "Why...did you save me?" It was one of those questions that kept you thinking and thinking whats so special about you that he was willing to protect you. He looked over at you "I dont know...I guess I felt responsible because I was kinda the whole reason why you're in this mess" He seemed somehow honest with his answer,although you cant really tell since he always has that grin..its hard to tell his emotions.

"Truth or dare.." You asked once more with DETERMINATION in your eyes( XD I had to..sorry) "Heh...Guess I'll pick dare then.." just as you planned. "I dare you to show me something that nobody has ever seen on you.." Your face was just very excited this time, though he acts as your bodyguard? you hardly know anything about him,except the fact that he had flirted with you. There he goes again with that grin, "guess I cant back out..." he sighed "But you have to do it with me..." you blinked in confusion. "What could I do actually?" He slowly lifted his hand up "Just trust me..." You nodded and went closer to him and he slowly put one of his hand on your chest and the other on his. "Uhh..." okay feeling his bony fingers on your chest was unexpected but you know..meh...he closed his eyes as one of his eye had a yellow glow, at that moment you could feel his hand getting warmer and two hearts was floating on top of you and him. "wha.."you wanted to say something but you were too amazed by waht you were seeing,it somehow looked digital.You'rs was red in color and his was yellow just like his eye.

He slowly pulled his hand away and you can still see both of the hearts floating and shining. " Here.... thats..your soul." He smiled and slowly hand you his soul and took yours in his hands. "This is..amazing..." You slowly held the yellow soul in your hands. "it represent the whole body of the person who has it." You looked at him in shock "meaning to say if I damage it,I'd damage you too?" He just nodded signing that what you said was correct. "Its fragile huh?" you slowly move your thumb on it and it seems to glow brighter. "Look its getting brighter when I rub it..." Your eyes was fixed on the soul so you kept doing it. "uh...I..I a-advise you to stop that.. " There was a change in his voice,you look up to see his face bright yellow. "Wha?" you were a bit confused but you didnt stop. You could see his guard was down and he looked like he was..uhmmm.. (Can I not say it? No?Okay....) he was close..(There happy?! XD) "you better...s-stop it missy.." His face looked a bit dominant this time. Your face was flushed red and you slowly let the soul get closer to him. He seemed like he was wiping the side of his teeth .(No dont tell me that was..drool...jfc... what am I doing..) he then took the red soul and push it back to your chest, and his soul went back in itself. He looked away as if he was pouting "That was not okay.." He looked away.