Chapter 1|The Loner

"Ah shit!" You groaned looking at your watch. First day of work and you're already late. Those shoes you were wearing was thumping loudly against yhe hard floor. Its just a job as a waiter but hey, you cant be choosy. You ran quickly through the swarm of people who seemed like they have places to go too but abruptly stopped when you bumped to a monster. "Sorry..sorry I didn't mean t-" you started but they quickly pulled you up before dusting off some of the dirt on your uniform."tra la la.." it hummed before it walks away. You were confused but no time to think, you have to be quick! You arrived at the new Grillby restaurant and walked in to see your boss a fire elemental type of monster looking at you expressionless. He doesnt seem to be angry. Thats a relief. You managed to spend the rest of the day taking orders and delivering them . There wasn't really anything wrong with a human working in a monster's restaurant is there?You're okay with it.. but..you know not many humans accept this race... not just yet.

It was 8 p.m.Your boss... I mean grillby, told you that its a bar at 8 to 9 p.m so you should stay and help out since thats when lots of monsters would gather and actually drink lots till they get drunk and throw up.you didnt like the thought but hey.. its your job now so you shouldnt complain about it. You walked over to every table,either giving a refill or taking back the glasses. Your shift was almost over when a tall skeleton with cracks,one from his left eye to his mouth and the other from his right eye going upwards to his head.Hewas wearing a black jacket with a white turtleneck sweater inside it. He sat on the counter lighting up a cigarette before pushing it between his teeth. You walked over to the counter and he looked at you before grinning. "Oh well... a new face huh?" You smiled and just nodded "well uh... what would you like" you asked putting your hands behind your back.He pointed to a drink behind you. The shelves were new so people could easily point to what they want instead of just asking if its available or not. You nodded taking out a glass and pouring some of it inside the glass. He gradually just take it and finished it in one go.

You looked at him as he put his bony hand on his cheek. You can feel he has this badboy aura,but...well damn its attractive...yes you're into those things(shut up xD I can write whatever I want dammit) he looks up at you noticing you were eyeing him the whole time, "I'd like another refill" he smiled. As you were about to pour some,your hand slipped and it got to his sweater and jacket...(and pants). He looked down to his clothes."Holy sh-.. I'm sorry... I didnt mean to... really.. I-I'm sorry" great..the first day of your job and your already fucking shit up. He looked at you and smiled. "Hey.. dont worry about it.. though... this is kinda an early bath.. and I wouldnt expect it to be alcohol.." He slowly stood up putting some money on the table. "Well.. I'll see you later dollface.. " he continued before walking out of the restaurant. Wait... was that skeleton flirting with you? Uh... you scratched your head and took his glass,putting it away to be washed later.

****Gaster!Sans POV****
I yawned after leaving that restaurant. That new girl was prettry cute. It was getting dark,"I should really get home too" I walked faster to where my apartment was. Living alone is kinda lonely but meh.. I'm not in good terms with my brother at the moment so..but the old man still sends me money even though I kept declining. I unlocked my door and walked in taking my black boots off. Well.. guess it would be a boring night again.. I'll watch some tv and maybe take something from the fridge... my phone rings and I was so lazy to pick it up so I just took my jacket off before putting it on the couch.It couldnt be that important could it? A few minutes passed and the phone was still ringing.. okay... thats it... I quickly picked up the phone,not even caring who was calling. "yellow... " yup thats just how I answer my phone so deal with it."Sans.. you gotta help..They saw you.. with the girl..." I could heary brother's voice from the other line. "Shit.. why arent you helping? Dammit!" He's always like that..not wanting to butt in to my business. "Thats all... I got to go.." he hung up and I know for sure.. I'm gonna have to get through some shit..