A Visitor? (part 1)

I am sooo pooped. Terrible writes block, so this might not end up creative. Sorry :(. Sort of another side chapter to get to know characters.

As you ran you began to have a deep sense of dejavu. What is this feeling? Have you been here before? Why is this happening? You came to a stop and looked frantically at your surroundings. A two story house was in view. Could you have- nope, you couldn't say anything, for your actions have outlawed your speech.
You knocked on the door. You didn't expect anyone to come peeking out during this time of day, but something told you otherwise. A small elder woman popped out her head and smiled refreshingly.
"Hi, there!" She greeted warmly, almost scaring you.
"You must be (Y/N). I've heard quite a le fardeau about you." She chirped.
"Wat?" You deadpanned as you were dragged inside. You knew you should've taken french!
~Ze Timeskip~
You were set at a large round table in what you believed to be, a kithen? You didn't know really because everything was super fancy and neatly put together.
A small knight action figure stood raising his sword on the round table. (You get what I did, huh huh huh heh?! ^w^) As you observed the toy, the lady wobbled her way into the seat in front of you. The edges of her lips rose a bit frantically; creating a smirk.
"My son has told me so much about you. I just knew that it was you, mademoiselle, you had to be her~!" She let out a high pitched jolly laugh then continued.
"You're so beau--tiful~ then I ever imagined. I see why my son has chosen, moi! I can sense the greatness within you-" the elder began to pinch your cheeks and sing your name; though, you were still unsure how she got the information...
Letting out a sigh you giggled a bit. You wonder who's mom is this, but you're question is answered as a boy with silky blond hair walks in with a dreadful look directed toward the Mrs.
"Mama, how did you-"
.............

Haha! Cliff hanger! This will be in parts. Serious case of writers block, so I only have few ideas at the moment. Though, I assure you the next chapter will come in a few days. Finally got a break from strength camp and this is my break. Good chapters are to come before things get too stuffy again!
TectounicNeko out~!