New friends

I promised I would write this today didn't I. This chapter should cheer you up from the sad moments before, so be happy ok. Enjoy! :3

It has been awhile since the massacre had happened. Your brother was still stalking secretly, but you didn't care much about it.
School opened up again, yet you didn't feel down about it. Yay school! Let's study! No? Fine, you were a little depressed about having to do more homework. The was no harm to learning.
Today, the school was buzzing about having new students. They gossiped about having two new boys and a girl; of course the were talking about how cute they were.
You sat in your desk sketching out a character you saw in a manga you read. Uninterested, you wandered around in your own thoughts as the teacher gestured for the students to introduce themselves.
"My name is Yumi Tetsuya, it's a pleasure to meet you!" Yumi waved at the class; you continued drawing.
"You can sit next to me!" Shouted one of the perky girls.
One of the male students stood up for introduction. You examined his face. "A charmer", you thought while writing it off to the side.
"Bonjour, or hello my new fellow class mates" he greeted.
"He's foriegn!" You wrote in caps off to the side. You hoped no one noticed you taking notes on the others.
"My name is Roy Kyogami. I am half french and half Japanese; I hope we can get along." He smiled with a flash of his pure white teeth.
"Perfect people!" You snapped.
While scampering in your thoughts, a finger tapped your desk. You looked up and saw him in front of you. You jumped slightly, but calmed down.
"Can I have seat in front of you, ma lady? " You twitched, why me?
"S-sure, if no one is sitting there." He removed his bag and sat down. The last student stood up.
"The name's Kiriyu Satsuke." His voice was dead.
He sounded like a man that did nothing but play video games in a dark room. His brown hair was messy, and his uniform wasn't put on properly.
He came and claimed the desk next to you. You decided to leave him alone, because of his sour look.
After they were done, the class got in partners to read a chapter in the text book. Everyone partnered up with their best friends. It was a shame your friends weren't in the same class as you. You imagined Martha and Sakura pairing up.
Roy turned to you. You became red from the sudden attention.
"Can I become your partner? Since I'm new, I don't know anyone here, so please?"
"O-okay."
The teacher saw Kiriyu by himself and took action immediately.
"Ms. (L/N), I would appreciate if you would became a group of three with the new students who sit near you."
You covered your mouth to hide your nervousness. Strike 2 of good luck. You don't even have ask them yourself; they were practically drooling for you.
Roy and Kiriyu gathered around your desk. You were in the middle of them, so it only made sense they shared you text book.
"I guess I'll read first", you said inviting conversation. Kiriyu kept his gaze outside the window you sat next to. Roy shook his head.
"Instead, how about we get to know each other." He pushed onward.
"I mean, I don't see the harm of a new student getting to know his fellow classmates." You wondered if the teacher would get mad, but allowed it.
"Okay" you replied unsure.
o

u thought you saw an angry face in the classroom door, but shook it off, thinking it was your imagination.
"So were are you from" he asked curiously.
"Tokyo, I mean really most of us that are Japanese are born there."
'What about you, Kiriyu?" He kept to staring out the window.
You poked his face, maybe he this will get his attention.
"What was that for!" He raged with a red face.
"We asked you a question!"
"Well what is it?" You could feel his the heat off his face.
"We want to know where you were born."
"Kyoto"
"Hmmm", you stared at him deeply. You saw dark bags under his eyes.
"W-what?"
"Nothing!" You turned your head the other way.
~~~~~later~~~~~
lunch had came and you saw Kiriyu leave. You followed behind secretly.
"Sorry brother, but I'm not eating with you today. "
You followed Kiriyu to the roof of the school.
"I wonder why he came up here." You accidentally said it out load.
Kiriyu turned towards you.
"S-stalker!" He pointed at you accusingly.
"I am not a stalker!" You yelled back at him.
"Why'd you follow me then!?"
"B-because, you didn't have food!" You heard his stomach growl. You smirked at your right excuse you came up with.
"So!"
"I thought I could share some of mine with you. " you fingers twiddled around behind you. His face was like one of the tsundere people you saw in an anime on TV.
"I don't need your help. "
You sought the chance, and at the perfect time you shoved your chop sticks that held some beef into his mouth. His face looked delighted at the taste.
"So good!" His red eyes glowed.
"Who made this? A gormet chef?"
"Yes, that chef is me."
"It's delicious! "
"Yup, and you better eat the rest."
You fed him for the rest of the lunch period. You felt happy that you could help him, but something bothered you. You felt eyes watching you while you fed him, and these eyes were full of pure hatred.

Wow, I made this longer than expected. This is the longest I've written a chapter too! This chapter was made to cheer those people who were weeping from the start and also made for my own entertainment. I got bored and somewhat sketched out what they look like; sorry it's a bit messy, I tend to get messy when I'm bored. Well, I hope you enjoyed it!