Reunion among friends (1)

Arthur, still and stricken, was the first upon the scene. He was as pale as diamonds, translucent with the blood under his skin visible for all to see it pump ever so slowly in his veins. Roy and Kiriyu, confused by his presence and aura, stalked up behind him. Their feet made quiet splashing sounds. Why? Typically when you hear splashing sounds one thinks of a puddle from the previous day's shower or maybe a leaking oil tank from a car. Another case would be something comparable to Arthur's skin, snow. However, snow makes a crunchy noise and it also wasn't anywhere near winter. So what could have been on the ground on a hot summer day?
Kiriyu was the first to break down. He shriveled to the ground and pressed his hands into liquid, scooping it up into his palms. They glowed a dark hue. Tears, for the most part, washed it off though. They came thrashing in an uncontrollable down pour. Followed by that were man screams. Right from the gut, these yells of horror could be heard from down the block. No one came out of their house to watch. No one cared.
Roy joined Arthur in patiently waiting for reality to stop being real except for the fact that unlike Arthur, Roy was uttering uncomprehensible noises.
Logic seemed to fade from Kiriyu as he began trying to place the liquid back in it's origin. Blood it was and Y/N the origin. Glass littered the pavement along with the dull blood. The only thing he succeeded in doing was soaking the poor girl in her own bodily fluid: hair, blood red, clothes blood red. Saiyo had come out to see quite the layout for a show he indirectly staged. The pure rage that could not be seen was imminent. He wore a soft yellow apron and held spoons in his hand.
The other boys didn't move nor did they talk. They, in unison, stayed in their own craze. However, one body did move. Y/N convulsed, spit shooting out of her mouth like a rabid animal. The boys were silent and unmoving, lost somewhere between shock and delusional. The group continued to stand around like a cult before their sacrifice until Saiyo charged forward with his spoons taking lead through the air. His feverish violet eyes pinpointed on all of the boys at once, cycling around with unnerving speed. With a powerful push off of one foot, he launched toward one of them with the utmost hatred in his face.