Chapter 36

I walk away as quick as I could. I rubbed my belly the whole way until I finally reached our spot.  Guess no ice cream today.

Oh yeah.  That's one thing I've realised. Rubbing my belly whenever I'm anxious worried or just happy. It's so weird. I stretch my legs down and once again explore the beach around me, with my eyes.

I see a child making a sand castle. I look down at my belly and smile.

Not far apart I also see Eddie chucking water at sam, but once again sams eyes are glued to his phone. Society these days.

This whole time I just stared and all these little kids, having fun, exploring new things. In a few months I will have my own child. To look after.

Blake comes back and nuges me. "Hey you okay?"

"Oh you finished. That was quick. " I roll my eyes.

"Huh. Oh yeh the walk around. Didn't realise this beach was so big (!)"

"I mean meeting that girl."

"Oh you saw. Her names belle. She's right there buying us two drinks. Oh do you want any?"

"No."I scoff.

'Belle' walks back with the drinks in her hands.

"Thanks babe."  She sits on Blakes lap. What the hell. No joke I think this guy is actually bi polar. One minutes he's excited to be a dad and the next he's kissing a random chick. I've never been thIS confused.

Well long story short, the whole time was filled with Blake and belle flirting and well, me third wheeling.

I text Jam-I mean chris, and  tell him to pick me up.  I'm sure blake won't mind. Well he's got 'belle' to accompany him. Who knows he can go and buy her, then sell her as a sex slave, then buy her again  , then abuse her, then fuck her and get her pregnant. 

Wow. I've turned into a physco.

C-why you okay?

K-yep. Just missing you.

C-haha. Your at the beach and you still remember me.

K- :*

C- get ready to leave I'm coming.

After 20 mins chris finally comes. I get up and get ready to set off.

Blake looks up at us looking confused as hell.

"Oh Katy.  You've invited chris?!."

"Oh no.  I'm just popping over to his house.  You know just. So yeah anyways bye."

"Um okay. That's weird.  Take care of your self and my little cute ba-."

"Bye belle." I quickly inturupt blake.  Chris can not find out. And so can blake. If any of them fond out I fuck ed both of them on the same night. Oh boy.

The whole time chris was akwardly  standing there not knowing what to do. Ahh my cute chris.

I hold chris hand and walk away until we reach his car.