Chapter 4

PICTURE OF JAMES.
ALSO, SAM IS NOW COLTON HAYNES. LUKE, KATYS BROTHER,IS DYLAN O BRIEN. Obviously you don't have to follow me. Use ur imagination;)

I was dreading the night. I just don't want to even go near Blake. I'll have to ask him if I can sleep in the guest room.

Once I'm done getting dressed I leave to go downstairs. I see all the boys sitting on the couch and James sitting on the floor like a baby. Isn't he so cute?

"Ahhh there she is. Come on,sit down."says blake.

He tells josh to move and pats the place next to him. I really want to sit with James, but I'm too scared to disobey blake. I just sit down next to him.

They were watching Fast & Furious 7. My favourite!! We just sit there for about 30 more minutes until it finishes. Once it ended I realized Blakes arms around my neck. I didn't even notice... Wow this guy is.. i dont even know.

"Oh yeh, by the way katy, there's a party and my friends house tommorow. Your coming along."

He didn't even ask me if I wanted to go. Not like I have a choice..

"K cool." I respond

Blake smirks and gets up,
"Okay I guess it time for bed".

Everyone said goodbye to each other, then left. Leaving me and blake.

"Umm blake. Is it alright if I can sleep in the guest room?"

He slowly walked up to me, until our faces were only a cm apart.

"And why is that? Trying to get away from me..??"

I had to think of an excuse in that spot. UMmmm.

"I have girl problems".

He took a step back not expecting that answer.

"Umm it's to the right 2nd floor."
I took the opportunity and ran upstairs as soon as I could.

I jumped into bed and straight away fell asleep.