Chapter 25.

I wake up to find my ankles chained on against the wall. Cold air was hitting me from both sides.

Where was I? A flashback of what happened came back to me. After beating me up he didn't have the decency to take care of me? Instead he goes and ties me up. Honestly speaking I would prefer to be in that sex house than this. At least I had people who could support me. I did have James....

But once again blake ruins everything.

The door slams open as blake walks in.

"Good morning."

I honestly can't be asked fighting back any more. All I'm going to get is more beats. I've had enough of those.

He removes my chains as he then picks me up bridal style. He takes me to the toilets and wipes up my face. He treats my scars and cuts and picks me up again. He takes me tj his bedroom and puts me onto his bed.

"You stay here while I get you some breakfeast." He says while leaving.

"No. " He looks back with a confused expression on his face.
"No blake. I don't need your fucking sympathy. You treated me liek shut yesteday and now your acting like nothing happened. Just fuck off and leave me alone. " I say with no expression at all.

He carries on staring at me and then finally leaves his room. I get up and look into the mirror. I peel off all teh bandages and plasters. Let the others see what kind of physco their boss is.

I go downstairs to find all 3 of them at the table.

I sit down and grab my cup of tea.

Eddie stares at me for awhile before asking if I was okay.

"Yes." I say with a smile across my face.

I finished breakfeast early. No taht James was gone there was nothing to do.

I walked back up to Blakes room. I started to explore it. His room was filled with things.

I saw his phone on his desk. Shall I???

Oh heck yes. I picked it up and the first thing I did was click in his contacts. I scrolled down to find James number and quickly took a picture if it with my phone. But I want finished.

I sat on his bed and clicked on his gallery. There were so many pictures of him.