Chaper 1- Getting ready

Start from the beginning

He takes out his wallet and hands us each $300, "Here you guys go. Dont get to crazy."

"This is not enough. Dont be cheap" Ally says.

Danny laughs, "Seriously."

I grab Ally and pull her away, " Its enough Ally. Now lets go get ready and go."

I look back at Danny and I see him as he lays down on the couch and turns on the flat t.v screen. I guess you wont be becoming with us. I was jelous, he doesnt have to put up with Ally

*****

After an hour of getting ready we finally make it to the car aka Dannys baby.

We get to the mall and Ally starts getting excited. Shes an addict. She loves to shop.

You know that quote "Shop til you drop" thats exactly what Ally does.

" Omg, look over there. Lets go in." Ally grabs my wrist and drags me into a store.

"Damn girl, chill out," I try to calm Ally down.

She starts going through the racks and pulls out a bunch of clothing.

"Ally you said we were just gonna buy an outfit." I look at her.

"We are but I just wanna see my options. I have to see what will better on me. Ok lets go try them on." I look at her holding around 20 dresses in her arm already.

Before I can even find something for me to try on Ally takes me to the fitting rooms.

We both get in one dressing room and Ally starts stripping her clothes off.

"Try on any of the stuff I got"

"Alright," I start looking through the pile.

Immediately a dark navy dress catches my eyes. It was very simple but sexy. It had long see through sleeves, an a high neckline just below my neck, and it was short.

It looked nice on me. I turn around to look at the back. Yess, it definitely looked nice.

"That dress looks amazing on you Aria."

"Really?" I look at myself for a bit in the mirror. " I love it. Imma get this What about you."

I start taking the dress off and look at Ally trying on a mini black dress with short sleeves and a low cutout in the back.

"I like this. I know I have millions of LBD's but a girl can never have too much of anything.

"Yep, if you say so. Now lets go before you start going through the racks again."

We both pay for our dresses and head out the store.

"Hey look at that store. They look like they have nice thing." Ally says as she starts going towards another store. I grab her hands and pull her away.

"Oooh no you dont. We got our dresses already." I try pulling her but she starts pulling me towards the store.

"Please, will just go see quickly. I promise I wont buy nothing." Ally desperately says and looks at me with puppy eyes.

I had to be strong. "No Ally, lets go already. Dont give in to your addiction. Be strong." I cup her face with my hands.

"Alrighty but next time we come to mall your buying me anything I want.

I softly laugh, " Ok, deal. Now lets go."

We walk towards the car and Ally stops and says, "I know this random but could I maybe drive back the car?"