"Okay, let's talk." he said, also looking kind of nervous.

"Well, I kinda forgot about some stuff.... all I remember is making out with Jenna, which I know was a mistake because you know.... she's not exactly my type, and I remember seeing you standing outside. But I don't really remember anything after that..." I said.

His eyes widened a little and then he put his hand on the back of his neck, "Well you got drunk..... and after I saw you kiss Jenna, I walked outside.... and I guess you followed me and..... we kinda made out a little... and.."

"We what?!" I cut him off before he could finish.

"Yea um..... we kinda went to the side of the house and made out..." he said.

It all came back to me..... I was hitting on Vic and I made a move on him and it continued. I guess I was just uncontrollably showing my liking for him. I couldn't really deny the feelings, but I could try and hide them. Should I really like Vic? Like, I knew who he was yet it didn't stop me.

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped. He smiled apologetically and bit his lip, "I'm sorry, Kellin. I took advantage of you and I shouldn't have done it." he said. It was sweet that he was being so nice.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have hit on you." I said.

"No, it's not your fault.... but I gotta ask you.... you said 'I'm gonna ruin everything.' What did you mean?" he asked confused.

SHit. Shit fuck shit. I did say that. I almost revealed the mission, "Oh, um.... I actually don't know. I was drunk I didn't know what I was saying." I lied. He chuckled a little and then put the key in the car and started it.

"Okay, well we're cool right?" he asked.

"Yea." I said holding out my hand for him to shake it. He looked down and raised his eyebrow to the action. He grabbed hold of my hand and shaked it. It was a surprisingly long hand shake. I looked up into his beautiful, big eyes.

"What?" he said staring at me smiling. I immediately moved right in and kissed him. It was a very aggressive kiss, I guess it was because I didn't really have much experience. And he didn't stop me. I realized what I was doing and I pulled back.

"I'm so sorry." I said heavily breathing, "I shouldn't ha-" before I could finish my sentence, Vic crashed his lips right into mine once more. It didn't stop me this time. I put my hands around his neck pulling him closer. He unbuckled his seatbelt so he could do so. We moved our lips together gently. Slowly, he slid his tongue into my mouth and glided it against mine. He was so gentle when he kissed, his lips were so soft. I moaned slightly and broke into a smile. He pulled back and looked at me.

"I like you, Kellin." he said. I didn't know what to do..... I liked him too, but I knew I had a mission. I wanted to just... forget about my mission. But I knew that if I said I didn't like him back he wouldn't wanna hang out with me anymore, and my assignment would fail. As soon as this was all over I could go home and everything would be normal. But that didn't mean that I didn't like Vic.

"I like you too." I said blushing.

"No, I mean I really like you. I know that I have only known you for a week but I like spending time with you and talking to you. And I really like kissing you..." he muttered the last part. I chuckled a little because of that.

"I do too, Vic." I said. We didn't continue the conversation much longer before attaching our lips together again. He put each of his hands on my cheeks and glided his tongue slowly against mine.

"Okay, we gotta get to school." I said.

"Come on.... how about we just not go today?" he asked in a questioning questionable.

"No we should go. I really want to find Jenna and clear things up with her." I said.

"Okay, but one day.... you're skipping school with me." he said smiling and putting his foot on the gas pedal. I smiled back putting my seatbelt on. The car ride was pretty silent, I think it was just because I was thinking about what I was gonna say to Jenna if I found her. We drove up to the school parking lot.

"Wait..." Vic said before I got out of the car.

"Yea?"

"Where does this leave us exactly?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked sitting back down in the seat and shutting the car door.

He made a nervous look before continuing, "Like we aren't 'just friends' now, so are we like dating?" he asked. I didn't really know what to say. I didn't know much of the terms 'dating' and 'boyfriend' and stuff like that. I never really had a boyfriend before.... so I didn't know how to act now.

"I don't know." I said. He smiled and held both of my hands. He looked straight into my eyes which made me blush uncontrollably.

"Kellin.... will you be my boyfriend?" he asked calmly.

"Yes." I said smiling. He smiled and pulled me closer kissing me once more before we got out of the car.

(In school)

I walked around the hallway searching for Jenna. I didn't remember much of what she looked like but I knew some details. I walked down the hallway and saw her talking to a friend in the hallway. A chill went through my body right before I approached her.

"Hey." I said. She turned around and looked at me. Without saying anything she slammed her locker shut and walked away. I ran after her and caught up to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What the fuck do you mean 'What's wrong'? Because of you my boyfriend just broke up with me." She said. I could see tears welling up in her eyes.

"He found out?" I asked.

"I told him. I wasn't gonna keep it from him and not tell him." She said rolling her eyes... I guess trying to hold back the tears.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Look Jenna, maybe I could talk to him." I offered.

"No. It wouldn't help." She said leaning against the wall we were talking by.

"Just let my try." I said.

"Okay fine. He's right over there." she said pointing to a guy who just walked into this part of the hallway. I didn't say anything and I walked over to him and two other guys standing next to him.

They watched me as I got closer "Hey, I'm Kellin...."

"You're the guy who got Jenna to cheat on me." He said moving closer to me. I knew Jenna was there watching.

"Look, It meant nothing and it was an accident we got drunk and it-" before I could finish I watched his fist fly at my face.... and then it all went blank.