7 || Tears

"Someday you'll cry for me
like I cried for you
Someday you'll miss me
like I missed you
Someday you'll need me
like I needed you
And someday you'll love me
but I won't love you."
- Unknown

" - Unknown

______

[Henry]

FOR SOME REASON at school today, Charlotte wouldn't speak to me. She hasn't spoken to me ever since that night when I yelled at her about me and Desirae. But it's true! I may have feelings for her, but that doesn't mean that she has feelings for me. What does a couple of Xs and Os have to do with hinting that she has a crush on me like I have on her?

Anyways, Boliva came up to my locker after last period of the day and tossed her black hair over her shoulder, looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I tried my hardest to ignore her as I set my books in and grabbed my bag but she must have been really desperate.

"Henrikins! Hi!" She said in a really high pitched voice. "Didn't think I'd see you here today!"

Rolling my eyes, I slammed my locker shut, making her jump. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Charlotte across the hall on her phone. "This is school, Bol." I said, trying to come up with a cute nickname off the top of my head.

Me and Desirae obviously don't have a chance together so why not go for other girls? Bolivia looked over at Charlotte who was still hiding behind her phone and smirked at me.

"Listen, so I was thinking that maybe we could go out this Frid-"

"Yeah, that sounds good." I said quickly, cutting her off. A smile spread across her lips as she planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Great! Pick me up at sev-uhn!" She said, exaggerating the seven. She pranced off into the hallway and I caught Charlotte tap a few buttons on her phone. As I walked through the halls, I purposely went behind her to check her screen just in time to see her send a video to someone before shutting it off.

Shrugging, I let it slide off my back just as my watch started vibrating. It was Ray. I let out a mental groan as I ran out of school and raced to Junk N' Stuff, transforming into Kid Danger to save time.

...............................

[Desirae]

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME I WAS MEETING HIM TODAY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Ray shrugged, sitting in a polka dot jumpsuit, standing in some sort of contraption that him and Schwoz were building. "That's what you get for coming to work with me, Sweetheart."

Rolling my eyes, I stood on the back of the couch and folded my arms across my chest.

"M'Kay, well, Smart Guy, did it ever occur to you that I have been recording you in this place the entire time?"