Sydney is Burning

--(BREAKING NEWS)--

We have a new story tonight, when the communist front in Australia took a HUGE amount of votes in the Election and they have taken power. People are being stripped of there belongings.

This communist nation has cut all ties with the outside world. At the CWSP meeting (Counsel of World super powers) Head nations, Britain and America have decided not to get involved with this crisis.

Many ask why the 2 most powerful nations with superior technological advancements suck as laser weaponry and nuclear missile disarmament defence stations have decided to leave this country alone.

7 days later

The Newly named "Socialist Oceania Union" has invaded near by island sand New Guinea. the GWSP have said that unless they are directly threatened, no action will take place.

Small groups have banded together to fight against the Communists. Free New Guinea and New Zealand are also taking action.

1 year later

Today we have breaking news as the Oceania Union is in full civil war. They are being attacked by New Zealand, New Guinea and anyone who is willing to fight on the mainland.

The Oceania Union has a good grip on most of the county. The new Capital City is now Melbourne as Sydney is burned by rebels and bombing raids.

It is said that the country has 1 short distance ballistic missile.

All we can do is hope and pray. Resistance is being crushed, and the supporting countries are being torn to shreds.

Who can possibly make a change?