Chapter 4 - [Gang Gang]

Start from the beginning

***

Urgh... My head. I grunt as my eyes flickers open, looking around at the unfamiliar place. This is not my room I sat up immediately. Feeling my head spin as I close my eyes in pain and hissed in pain trying to roll out of the bed. My feet felt really weak as I slowly reach the doorknob to open the door. I peeked outside, ah. It's Taehyung's place. I padded along the wooden floor, how did I end up here? I glanced around for any signs of Taehyung, but I could only find a gingered ball of fur sitting right beside her food bowl, licking away her paws. 

I smile at the sight and went to give her a pat. "Hello angel." I softly muttered to the kitten. "Should I give you a name?" I smiled, thinking of a cute name that would fit the gingered color kitten. Cheese? Not cute enough. Gamja? Hmm... maybe I should call her Ji-Yong to express my undying love for G-dragon? But she's a female. Before I could think of any more names, the apartment door clicks open, revealing Taehyung with a plastic bag in his hand. "You're still here?" Taehyung asked in a rather cold tone. "Oh. Yeah, where have you been?" I asked back, feeling awkward. "None of your business." I saw the plastic bag in Taehyung's hand, not sure what is inside. "Oh did you name the kitten yet?" I gave him a slight smile, trying to lighten the air between us. He groaned, rolling his eyes. "I did."

I see the clear annoyance plastered across his features, so I stopped myself from questioning him. "Well, I guess I'll leave now." I went to his room and grabbed my purse before heading to the exit. "Y/n." Taehyung called.

"Yes?"

"You don't have to cook today."

"Really?" my eyes go wide. Where is he going? I am happy to hear him say that. But why do I feel rather disappointed. Cut it out y/n. you're obviously happy that you don't have to see this jerk tonight. I tell myself.

He nodded. "Alright, see you then!" I opened his apartment door and closed it behind me as fast as I can.

My parents scolded me as soon as I stepped into the apartment. They told me to tell them before-hand if I was going to sleep over at Sojin's. Yes, I lied. That's because I can't tell them that their daughter was drunk as heck last night and woke up at Kim Taehyung's bed. My parents would freak out and probably disown me. 

My parents do know him. But they also know that we haven't been that close since his mother died from the car crash and it would be so weird for me to bring him up all of a sudden. 

***

[[Taehyung]]

I took a quick glance at y/n and her friend climbing inside Jimin's car. Y/n's wearing makeup and a black dress that's way too tight for her. "Woah! Y/n! Look at you!" Jimin couldn't take his eyes off y/n. I roll my eyes from seeing Jimin as his eyeballs almost pop out his lids at the sight of y/n. "Jimin, let's go, Jhope hyung and the others are waiting."

"Alright, alright." Jimin drove off the driveway, finally heading to the house with flashing lights and blasting with loud music, making the house look like it's pulsing. 

I'm surprised that the neighbors had not filed a complaint yet. The four of us went in, being greeted by a loud person. "OIIII MY MAANN! You guys made it!" he wrapped his free arm around my shoulders while his other hand is holding a red cup, which seems to be filled with alcohol. He noticed y/n and her friend. "Wooo... Who are these pretty ladies?" They introduced themselves. "Hello, I'm y/n." she smiled politely. "And I'm Sojin, nice to meet you." Oh, so that's Sojin. Right off the bat, I notice Jhope hyung checking Sojin out. "You have really pretty eyes Sojin." She gave Jhope an embarrassed smile, "Thank you." tucking back her hair shyly. "Let's go meet the others then!" Jhope hyung took us to a sofa where the rest of gang are and I didn't expect Yoongi to be here too, though his face seems to not be enjoying this at all. "Ohh! Our Taetae and Chim are here." Jin waved to us. The rest looked at us with smiles on their faces. "Hyung! You made it." Jungkook gave me a fist bump. "Yah you rascals, what took you so long." Namjoon jokingly slapped Jimin's back. Jimin chuckled, "Sorry Hyung, we stopped by somewhere first." They all noticed the two girls standing awkwardly beside us. "Hello there." Y/n waved shyly.

"Oh? Isn't this y/n?" Jin looked at her closely, studying her face. Yes, the guys know her too but they haven't got the chance to meet her face to face. I used to tell them about her during middle school. I never told them what happened after I entered High school because if they knew that I became a bully, they would have killed me. "Who? Y/n? Taehyung hyung's childhood friend?" Jungkook's eyes turn wide in amusement. I realized y/n's face turning bright crimson. "Let's go grab some food hyung! I'm hungry." Rubbing my tummy. "Alright let's go! The food here is really amazing." Jin walks to the direction of where food and drinks are all served at one long table, followed by Namjoon and Jungkook. "Yoongi hyung you're not going to eat?" he is sitting in the corner, his arms crossed. He grunted and stood up, not answering my question. Jhope Hyung already disappeared off somewhere, probably dancing on some girl.

The night's getting deeper and there are a lot more people now than before. I can't find Jimin anywhere so I went back to the sofa, where the other guys are. My eyes kept searching around for any signs of y/n. This is probably her first house party. Talk about dangerous. This place is full of wolfs, hungry ones. Why is she even here in the first place anyway? I grunted. I scanned the house full of drunk college students, drinking, and dancing. Some are busy making out and some busy socializing. 

I remember seeing her near the drinking booth, but she's not there. Where did this dumb girl go? I got up from my seat, starting to feel somewhat anxious, "where are you going Tae?" Jungkook asked. But I ignored his question, already walking away from the sofa. I looked around for her and found her near the bathroom talking to some random guy. Who is he? Isn't he way too close to her face?  I clenched my wrist, unable to stop myself from walking to them. "Taehyung? Are you okay?" y/n's voice rang in my head. It irked me more when the guy she's talking to gave me a weird look. I gave him a menacing glare, hinting him to fuck off. "I-I'm going y/n-ah, t- talk to you later?" He stuttered, patting her shoulder before leaving the both of us. I grabbed her wrist pulling her into one of the rooms. "Ya! Taehy—" I slammed the door too roughly making y/n flinch. Still grabbing her wrist. I pushed her shoulders until her back is in contact with the door and cornering her with my arms. I could feel the alcohol coursing through my veins, dangerously taking over my head and my body. I stared at her eyes and down to her soft lips. Slowly I lowered my head, my lips now inches away from hers. "Taehyung, what are y-"

Her words were cut short as I shortened our gap, my lips now touching the warmth of her lips. I could feel her lips trembling. Pulling away, I felt the heaviness of my head as I slowly blacked out.

.

.

.

To be Continued