Unwanted Alliance

Arya's POV,

It was one o'clock i still cant stop thinking about him. So many questions yet no answers. Who is he. Should i ask Neelum mama, no no i can't bear her questions and enquiries, how about Shehnaz mama, she is the only one who can help me out.

I have to ask her now because this curiosity will not let me sleep and what if i die tomorrow without knowing him. So i went to her room hoping she is awake. I tried to make no sound on my way, when i reach at her door, thank God lights were glowing so i knocked.

She was offering salah when i enterd. So i waited patiently for her to finish.
When she was done she sat beside me and said some supplication on me.

"Tell me what are you doing in my room at this hour. Is there something disturbing you?"

she placed her soft hands on my chins and looked into my eyes. Wow,
She was looking so beautiful i can't blame my dad falling for shehnaz mama earlier now he doesn't care about her that hurts me alot.

"Actually i wanted to ask you something"

"Hmm! Go on"

"How he is Antie Saima's brother. I mean where was he before"

"Your boat is still stuck there"

she said by taking off her glasses. Her turquoise eyes were so beautiful. I wasn't my mother's reflection as i have my father's gene. Whereas she inherited it from her mother, she was Persian. I still renember the day when my father brought her death news Shehnaz mama grief was so heartbreaking, she was not even allowed to attened her funeral ceremony.

Its not our love that hurts us but our choices. And it hurted her badly my Father has still everything his family his wives and kids and my mother has only me. Her family completely disown her now.

"He is her half brother" i was back in reality "his mother is french jew. Her name is Meredith"

"Amazing". Couldn't hold my excitment in hearing his story.

"She was one of the famous model of her time and he is exactly male copy of her"

"So he is what, Muslim or jew?"

"I don't know Arya. But Asim told me that he wasn't a religious type person, but now he is changed alot."

"So he lives with her now"

"No, her mother ran away after his father death"

"Ohh"

"Is there anything else you want to know?"

"Yes. Why doesn't he live with his family?"

"He is not in good relation with Irfan. He merely talks to Saima. It was Rabya who requested him to attend her wedding, by the way yesterday Saima told me that ever since he came back, he is so different not the one they have known for years his nature has become so calm and he is talking to everyone like he was always been here with them"

"They should have asked me how calm he is" i said under my breath

"Why they never talked about him before?"

"There are so many issues and conflicts going on so they usually don't discuss with others"

"Is he married?" I don't know why i ask this question

"No. He isn't. If he was i would have known" she shrugged. She was right Antie Saima and mama were the closest friend.

"May i sleep now"