A Bad Day

Arya's POV

When we reach, the party was on full swing and too much crowded. It was hell out of HUGE. i guess he invited whole city. I was enjoying the view when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and see no one, again - no one. Oh there i saw him showing his freshly brushed white teeths.

"Oh its you Arham" i placed my hand over my chest "you scared the hell out of me"

"Tell me when you are not." he winced

"Right now" i said nonchantly with my croosed arms.

"Hahaha! Omg just look at your face, its like you have seen ghost"

I give him death glare.

"Before you decide to eat me i should go now, enjoy the party I'll catch you guys soon" he is bad at humor i must say.

"And by the way you both look ravishing" THANK YOU... Hira said by drooling over him. Honestly speaking i never liked that guy. He was just an acquaintance to me. he is jerk and always a centre of attraction beacuse of his social activities otherwise nothing charming in his personality.

After a while in heavy crowd we finally caught our friends and enjoyed alot. We ate, drink, danced two hours passed by so quickly .

"Someone is staring at someone" it was maheen my friend since college.

"And the stare game begins..." Ayesha also joined her, i huffed

"Will you both just stop your drama" i was already getting annoyed.

"Hey! what drama what you guyz are talking about? Hira asked obliviously.

"Arham is continously staring Ari. Since we got here " maheen said teasingly.

"OH" i could see hira's face flushed into red. I wonder why she even liked him.

"C'mon girls it not like that"

"Just look at him he is still staring at you"

With that i tilt my face towards him he was shamelessly smilling at me. I forcefuly smiled back.

"Whatever my throat is dry, I am going to get a drink"

i left them to avoid the conversation which was my biggest mistake.

.........................................

"THREE-TWO-ONE" not again please.
With that again tumultuous music started which was staright piercing my ears and it ached badly . Barge of people pushing me and i was trying hard not to tremble, everyone started to celebrate new year 2016 and danced widely like there is no tommorow. Its been one hour i am standing here alone, I lost hira & my friends they were seen to be nowhere, again i look around and no sight of them. Oh my migraine not today please i let out a cry.

This party changed into horrible not like few hours before, it is now furious, unsophisticated, i saw people dinking wine, i felt nausea in the pit of my stomach. GOD help me!
YES wait my phone, i open my clutch enthusiastically and no sign of it i forget again. I shouldn't have left them and need to get out of this mess its already 12:30.

I was running down the stairs THUD! i felt something hard touch me. It was some guy may be a drunk guy.

"Are you blind?" i said bluntly, frustration took best over me

I saw the guy whom i hit he was handsome, no way more than handsome. He has a hazel eyes, prominent cheek bones, sliky hairs pushed to one side, slightly beared, he was wearing an expensive shirt, rolex watch and may be signature boots. A breathtaking guy in his mid twenties. He was a foreigner.

"Watch your tongue girl"

I was lost in checking him when he said something, i didn't hear. What he said?. Wait did he abused me? How dare he!

"Are you crazy. you came in my way and now you are abusing me"

"Firstly its was you who was walking blindly and secondly if you are so willing to take abuse i can do that for you" he said in his British accent and leaned towards me.

"may i?" Showing his devilish smile.

And i dont know from where i got the courage i moved aside walked to the waiter took a glass full of orange juice turn toward him and pour that glass directly on his face.

He went back few steps totally shocked by my action to my surprise he caught reallity too quickly.

He clench his fist i could see his forearm bicep muscles tensed up under the skin of his shirt then he took a few steps forward left only a small space between us his breath touching my face.

"You bit** how dare you" he said resentfuly looking sternly in my eye.

He put his hand in his jeans pocket, took out napkin and wiped his face with it, then caught me by my arm. His grip was so strong. And what he did i never thought of it, he took the same napkin soaked in juice and wiped my face so hard with it. He was kept doing it for 10-20 seconds i tried my every strength to stop him, just as he was giving rashes to my face until some one stoped him.

He give one last disgusted look and left me with humiliation. I run so fast, pushing everyone in my sight and left the corridor and reached to my car. I stayed in there for 20 to 30 mins sobbing on what happened. When my tears were tired and were not comming out i compose my self, started the enginge and drove almost with full speed onto my home without thinking of taking hira.

I reached home its was almost 2. To my bad luck Shehnaz mom was standing and giving me death glare.

"Ari! is that time you come home?"

"No definitely not" I was really in no mood to talk.

"It's high time i should talk to your dad about..." i cut her in the middle.

"About! about what" i almost screamed "how spoiled child i am c'mon mom i am your own daughter now you will go to dad and turn him against me"

"What nonsense are you talking about? It isn't making any sense. I didn't meant that and you know that too, why are you over reacting?"

I stood there silently

"Ari" she said softly in motherly tone "what happened? why your eyes are blood shot? Tell me is everything ok"
Sounding concerned. Finally she looked at me.

"Mom its nothing" i sturred "i ran into fight with someone and i dont want to talk about, plz mom dont ask anything i beg you" she was about to say something i stopped her, with that i broke into tears and run towards my room, mom was coming after me but i slammed door on her face and locked it "please mom leave me alone" i yelled

Mom stayed there for minutes and went. As i lay on couch the whole event came into my eye and it was so heartbreaking. I closed my eyes. Who knew the party for which i was so excited can turn up like this. I never felt this mortified, i stood up walked to the mirror, I looked at my reflection my mascara was ruined by crying and eyes were blood shot. I splashed cold water on my face, still i look horible. I was removing my ear rings i saw something on my arm. Couldn't this night get any worse. A reddish fingerprint on my forearm as a remembrance of tonight's nightmare. Wow he gave me bruise.

I swear i will never forgive him. May he rot in hell. I dont want to see that guy again, never ever.
That Creepy Foreign Guy.

               .......................................
Thanks for stoping by
Dont forget to vote and leave a comment :))