Dinner

Arya's POV,

A sharp throbbing pain i felt arised from one side of my head and down back to the neck. The pain was unbearable my head was about to burst.

"Ahh! Ahhhh!"

I tried to pull my covers, cold  breeze touched my pale skin and dry lips which made me cuddle even more. I somehow manged to get up and went to take quick bath i came out after half an hour. I feel much better now. When i was done taking care of sheets i picked up my phone there were 20 missed calls.

"Hey hira why you left 20 missed calls"

"Maybe i was crazy"

"Hmm ok"

"Wait hold on. Why are you behaving like nothing happened"

Oh God does she knows what happened to me. Tears started to welled up in my eyes.

"I had been looking for you like an idiot for hours and you left without me." Oh she don't know.

"I wasn't feeling well and my phone wasn't with me otherwise i would have replied"

"Atleast you could have stayed with your promise if you can't then dont make such, i didn't begged for your ride. Thanks to Arham he was there"

Since when i become the bad and Arham become the good guy. It saddend me.

"So what Arham drove you home sound and safely. Now dont exaggerate i have a headache already"

"I have never seen a egoistic, lazy, idiotic person like you before"

I disconnected the line. She's a self centred girl still she is talking about her. She being my closest friend didn't bother to ask what happend to me as i was ok earlier. In our friendship i always play the role of peacemaker but not this time.

I tossed the phone on bed and later apologized Shehnaz mama for yesterday behaviour, gladly she understood.

...........................................................

Two days passed by, My brother Hamza's wedding is near by, i was busy in the preparations so i almost forgot my party incident, to my good luck, none of my friends or Arham knows about it.

He is marrying to Rabya uncle Irfan's only daughter. Uncle Irfan and my father are business partners. Their home is beside us. From our terrace i can easily peek in to their lawn and from my room gallery their porch too, even my window opens in one of their room which is always close but nowadays its been open may be some guest are living after all wedding is next week . Our home is also crowded even nowadays i have to share bed with my cousin.

We are known to this family for many years. Antie Saima uncle Irfan's wife is such a lovely lady she is so sweet and her daughter Rabya, always been a elder sister to me. I am more than happy for their wedding.

I entered the kitchen when i saw Neelum mama was instructing our cook tonight's menu. I open the fridge, took out water bottle and started to drink.

"Where are your manners Ari, take the glass and drink" she handed me the glass.

"Opps! sorry mom" she rolled her eyes because she knows that i will do it again.

"By the way. Who is coming to our home. From the list of menu i guess someone important is coming"

"Yes he is important. Saima's brother is in town after so many years, so we invited him last night"

"I never heared she has a brother i thought Antie Fareeha is her only sibling". Antie fareeha is her eldest sister she has one daughter Warisha, she is four year younger than me and son Fahad who is married and has 3 kids.