"The doors are only gone from the inside, not the outside. Besides, he's..." Devin pauses and then his face pales. "Oh no, oh no." He runs out of the room and into his dorm.

We all frown and ask what happened? Ashton is the one that answers. "Yesterday, him and Drew got in a fight. Drew said he'd sleep at his parents and come back in the morning when Devin cooled off. Then Devin came into my room and whined about it for two hours." He rolls his eyes as he says the last part.

"Then that means Drew is trapped outside where a bunch of werewolves and who knows what else got in," Devin says walking back into the room with a phone on his ears. He groans and redials somebody. "Drew isn't answering my calls." Devin starts to panic and saying all the things that could happen to Drew out there. I rub Devin's shoulder and tell him to calm down. We can't go to the worst case scenario right now.

"Why don't we just go out there and get him," Kai asks.

"Kai, we can't get out. They've closed all the exits out of Crystalview. We can't get out," Areon tells him.

Kai frowns. "Then why not tear apart of Crystalview?" We all at each other, trying to find out what he's talking about and he just goes on talking. "Crystalview is a pocket dimension, which is a world within a world kind of. If you destroy the pocket dimension we'd all end up outside of them. If you tear a piece of the pocket dimension it'd open to the outside at the entrance," he explains.

"But the school's entrance is all over the country. What if you open it and it leads to Miami instead," Areon points out.

"Well actually the bridges are what lead you in and out of Crystalview and each bridge leads you to one entrance/exit. The buildings are all made to connect with one of the bridges in case there is ever an emergency and they have to destroy the school, there won't be students everywhere. To find the building's bridge you just have to find the direction the building's entrance is facing," Lucas says quietly. He then looks down and blushes when we all turn to look at him.

I then look over at Ashton and I see him lick his lips as he stares at Lucas. Lucas is wearing a huge bunny sweater that reaches his pale knees. "I don't think we've met, I'm Ashton, but you can call me Ash." He extends his hand to Lucas who shyly takes it.

"Like Pokémon," Lucas says making Ashton chuckle. "You can call me Lucas."

"What a wonderful name for a wondrous boy," Ashton tells him. He lifts their hand and kisses the blonde's hand. Lucas looks back down and his face turns nuclear.

'Gag. Make him stop flirting' Areon says in my head.

'Only if I can make you gag in another way' I say back.

'Shut it pervert or I'm going to sick Terry on you'

"So do you know how to create a tear," Devin asks Kai.

Kai nods his head. "Yeah, but only big enough for one person to go through at a time and only long enough for two people."

Devin opens his mouth, but Areon casts a spell and he falls to the ground asleep. "In this condition he'd probably not be any use," Areon explains. "I'm going since I'm the best with spells."

"I'm going too," I say. If we encounter rogues and they have wolf's bane somehow, I'm not going to be affected as much since I'm only half werewolves.

"Okay, let's start," Kai announces.

Drew p.o.v.

I drive down the road path in the forest to get to school. As I drive all I can think about is the fight I had with Devin yesterday. What right does he have to forbid me to date Aragon? Sure Aragon can be a player, but I know he would never hurt a friend on purpose. Besides I don't think Aragon and I would even go so far anyway. Aragon and I have been friends for years and sure I've found him hot, but I don't think we'd go anywhere farther than friends.