A/N

I was debating whether or not to say something about everything that has happened recently because my emotions usually get the best of me. But, I have something to say and I hope you guys don't get upset over this. Okay.

Horrific and tragic events have been taking place all over the world within the last few days. Unfortunately, there's not much we can do about it except take a stand together and pursue change for humanity.

A singer was murdered doing what she loved the most. 50 people were murdered and 53 were injured because they were proud of who they were as people. An airport was the scene of an explosion. 5 people were murdered in their home. A building was the scene of another explosion.

Why? Why do things like this have to happen? None of the people affected in these events deserved to have this happen to them. And the only people that deserve the blame are the ones who chose to take advantage over another person's life.

I'm at a war with myself right now. I'm sad. I'm infuriated. I'm anxious. If I could, I would drive the 3 hours to Orlando to donate my blood right now. But I can't. If I could I would become the cop I want to be. But I can't yet. The only thing I- the only thing WE can do is come together as humans and take the step forward and push for a change.

But in the end, I'm accepting to the reason they had to go. I believe that everything happens for a reason. And only the good lord knows why he does the things he does. He believed it was time for them to go with him. I'm sorry but we must accept it.

We must continue to pray for Christina Grimmie's loved ones. We must continue to pray for the the loved ones of Orlando. We must pray for mankind.

And with others specifically targeting LGBTQ+, please be safe. Everyone in our community needs to be safe. Wherever you go, please be careful. Please.

There are good people in this world, but there are always bad people too. Remember that.

If I keep going with this, I won't stop. So, be safe and continue to keep everyone in your prayers. I love you all so much.

Candice